Carpenter Residential And Commercial
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Residential and Commercial Construction
· Skilled carpenter with 12+ years of experience in residential and commercial building. Recognized for superior work ethic and quality production. “Hands-on” background and “down-to-earth” outlook. Established reputation for always completing projects correctly.
· Self-starter, well-rounded and accurate. Knowledgeable in all facets of building from drywall to plumbing and electrical. Have a perfectionist eye for quality and detail; take pride in knowing that projects are done to quality standards.
· Patient and persistent in approach to achieving goals. Gather facts and data to make decisions. Look for method, procedure or system to solve problems.
· Thrive in a team- and deadline-oriented environment. Promote a commitment to high standards of excellence. Capable of performing quality work from rough carpentry to cabinet making.
· Demonstrated aptitude in all phases of carpentry include:
· New construction
· Cabinet installation
· Forklift operation
· Clean and neat work habits
Collins Construction – Sharpsville, PA
1996 – Present
· Build projects, including garages, residential homes and additions from start to finish using hand tools and air tools associated with carpentry.
Residential Carpenter’s Union – Meadville, PA
1997 – 1998
· Operated bobcat and lawl for loading and unloading material. Light commercial projects included work with steel studs.
Keith Mudrey Construction – Hermitage, PA
1992 – 1997
· Worked in all aspects of carpentry.
Turner Steel Services – Wheatland, PA
1989 – 1991
LINE OPERATOR, SHIPPING–RECEIVING
· Operated forklift and overhead crane. Managed 12-inch leveling line. Packaged, loaded and invoiced materials.
United States Marine Corps, Honorable Discharge, 1989
Graduate, 1987, Sharon High School – Sharon, PA