Network Operations Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Detail oriented, strong problem solver, professional, quick learner, results and goal oriented, strong time management skills, work well under pressure, team player, multi-skilled and talented, and strong leadership abilities. Excellent people and communication skills.
• Technical Certifications: MCSE, MCP, Novell Administrator, Hubbell Premise
• PC hardware: CPUs, motherboards, IDE and SCSI devices, memory, VGA cards, printers, scanners, sound cards, universal power supplies, I/O ports, IRQ settings, com ports, jumper settings, fiber optics cabling, network interface cards, hubs, bridges, switches, routers, cabling, print servers, network storage devices, backup devices, RAID controllers, file and print servers, application servers
• Software: DOS, Windows 95, Windows 98, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Internet Explorer,Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Windows NT Workstation, NT Server 3.5/4.0, Novell Netware, Microsoft Exchange, Proxy
• Protocols: TCP/IP, Nwlink, IPX/SPX, Netbeui, Telnet, FTP, SMTP, POP3, SNMP Ethernet, FastEthernet, FDDI
• Topologies: Token Ring, ArcNet, 10Base2, 10BaseT (UTP)
Computer Education Institute, Boston, MA
Certificate, NETWORK SUPPORT SPECIALIST
GPA: 4.0, Additional Training:
Supervisors' Academy, Boston, MA, 1997
Maxwell Security Services, Quincy, MA
1999 - Present
Interviewed candidates, prepared rosters, scheduled guards, provided customer service, and supervised guards.
• Automated business processing to expand business and increase customer base, resulting in increased profits.
• Built reputation for dependability resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
• Suggested weekly patrol driver meeting that resulted in increased trust, communication, and teamwork.
United States Marine Corps, Camp Lejeune, NC
1992 - 1999
Trained over 200 Marines.
Promoted rapidly through ranks achieving a 95% qualification rate.