Petroleum Engineer Drilling Consultant
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Drilling, Oil and Gas Exploration Consultant with 20 years experience in Wireline Coring, Well Site consulting and Rig/Project management within the drilling industry.
Core Leadership experience in:
• Wire Line Coring • Operations
• Personnel Supervision • Surface Casing Presets
• Water Well Drilling • Tarsand Supervision
• Purchasing • Specialized Drilling
• Coal Bed Methane Supervision • Casing Presets
• Coal Exploration • Safety Procedures
Zane Drilling Co., Strathmore, AB
1997 - Present
Field Supervisor/Project Manger
Multi million dollar drilling company, with over 350 employees, and offices in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Premiere contractor for Drilling, Coal and Gas exploration and Water Well.
• Purchased and designed electrical installation on Derricks. Worked with electrical contractors on costing and bidding proposals.
• Assisted, along with two additional supervisors, the completion of a 12-hole project on time and under budget.
• Researched and found suppliers with quality material and purchased them within and below budgetary guidelines.
• Completed safety and driller training with safety coordinator for ten complete crews.
• Purchased materials for company to build 10 +4 rigs with hydraulic mechanic and overall manager.
XYZ Transport, Kamloops, BC
1995 - 1997
Ranch, Douglas Lake, BC
1988 - 1995
Multi-million dollar ranch with staff of 50-100 employees and contractors. One of the largest ranches in Canada, involved with agriculture commodities, fertilizer, cattle, timber and logging.
• Transformed their transportation division from a "one-man, one-truck" operation, to four trucks and ten trailers in three years, transporting and selling various commodities.
• Sourced and priced equipment for purchase and expansion.
1982 - 1988
Involved in the industry as per training and regulations, by completed apprenticeship courses in Mechanics, Welding, Hydrogeology, Geology, Chemistry, Methods of Drilling and Regulations.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Red Deer College, Red Deer, AB
Water Well Drilling
Cariboo College, Kamloops, BC
Technical Certificate in Agriculture
• 2nd Line Supervisor
• H.S. Alive - Global Training
• Gas Detecting - Global Training
• Canadian Association Water Well Driller
VOLUNTEER WORK HISTORY
• Referee in Chief, Strathmore
• Provincial Advisory Committee
• Director, Employee member, Water Well Association
• Strathmore AR Society
• Merritt Rode Committee
• Merritt Arena Retrofit