International Trade Recent Graduate
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Insightful, organized international trade graduate with strong business awareness and up-to-the-minute knowledge of business and trade relations, politics, legal systems, statistical analysis, and economics. Keen to commence career promoting equitable, social, and sustainable trade, using research, advocacy and economic literacy to address and overcome specific trade issues. Acknowledged for team spirited nature, strengths in communicating complex information in non-technical terms, and inherent enthusiasm for analyzing and resolving challenging problems.
• Strategic Marketing Plans • Business & Trade Relations • Cultural & Economic Diversity
• Statistical Analysis • Project Management • Time Management
• Customer Service • General Administration • Critical Problem Solving
• Public Relations • Retail Sales • SWOT Analyses
Vancouver University, Vancouver, BC
Masters, International Trade
Thesis: "Civil Society and WTO"
Vancouver University, Vancouver, BC
Subjects include: Accounting for Decision Making; Computer Applications; Microeconomic Principles; Business Law; Macroeconomic Principles; Business Statistics; Introduction to Marketing; Management and Organization Behavior; International Business Context; Distribution Management; Managerial Economics; International Economic Theory; Finance of International Trade; Advertising and Public Relations; Consumer Behavior; Corporate Finance; International Economic Analysis; Strategic International Trade Operations
College of Economics, Seattle, WA
Training Course: Economist, Secondary Level
• Awarded Certificate of Excellence recognizing top 7 placement in class of 119 students in International Economic Analysis course.
• Certificate of Excellence awarded for obtaining equal highest aggregate mark in International Economic Theory subject.
More than 60 group projects completed over 3 years consistently achieving high results.
Result: Highest result of all field assignments submitted.
Challenged to develop a long term strategic plan for Vancouver University. Performed a widespread business analysis of operations, staff, students, and courses; conducted interviews with staff on preferred methods to elevate the standards of research and publications. Prepared comprehensive comparison report and SWOT analysis assessing competitor University's strengths and weaknesses, and developed a strategic plan presented to peers and teaching staff. Established a strong, cooperative working team with outstanding results.
"Global Marketing Management"
Cooperatively researched, co-wrote and presented information detailing an environmental analysis and marketing plan for distance education to be provided from Vancouver University.
"International Logistics and Business Strategy"
Researched and recommended improvements to existing product recall operation, assessing reverse logistics distribution activities.
"International Business Operations"
"Intopia" assignment to launch a company into 3 regions - Asia, USA, and Europe.
GEO CLOTHING COMPANY, Vancouver, BC
2001 - Present
Developed and consolidated outstanding customer service skills during university. Tirelessly committed to part-time employment to supplement full-time studies without sacrificing academic results.
Consistently achieve exceptional sales by applying influential selling techniques and demonstrating dynamic customer service through personalized communications. Source out of stock items from other stores via the computerized system, maintain merchandising displays for rapid customer impact, monitor store security, and balance cash registers daily.
• Quickly gained a reputation as a leader, and acknowledgement for outstanding sales abilities. In October 2001 recorded the highest sales of all staff including the store manager, meeting and exceeding budgeted projections.
• Entrusted with business security system knowledge and keys to open and close the store in the owner's absence.
PRWRA Gayle Howard - Top Margin - firstname.lastname@example.org