Software Deployment Strategist
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
MULTI-LINGUAL SOFTWARE PRODUCT DEPLOYMENT STRATEGIST
Critical, multi-year internship experience in product development management, deploying project and products in software, Internet and web-based application service provider areas.
· Software Product Development
· CTO/VP Level Relations/Communications
· High-Visibility IT Project Management
· Direct Customer/Vendor Administration
· Software Product Release Management
· Cross Product Line Software Releases
· Risk Management Solutions
· Multi-Lingual: French, Portuguese, German, Spanish
· Staff Selection and Training
· Company Visioning/Direction Leadership
· Cross-Functional Group Mediation
· Team Focused Coach/Leader/Motivator
· International/Worldwide Product Focus
· ASP Software Space
· Creative Resource Leveling
· Business Dependencies/Impact/Cause-Effect
· Web-Based Application Service Provider
· Key player in the design and implementation of offshore development projects. Successfully collaborated with national and international teams to plan and execute development projects. Successes include high visibility, high risk project management. Effectively manages off shore development resources (India, Pakistan, Turkey).
· Successfully implemented company’s globalization processes with a focus on continuous improvement practices. Strategic focus has been on internationalization, globalization, localizability and localization processes.
· In depth understanding of dependencies, impacts, cause and effect related to projects and product releases.
· Leader of high profile projects, managing project teams that include: software developers, QA testers, business analysts, architects, data center engineers and management teams.
UNIVERSITY OF CHARLOTTE, Charlotte, NC
Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Technologies, August 2004
Minor in Language Studies
CHARLOTTE LINCOLN DEVELOPERS, Charlotte, NC
2002 - 2004
Project Support Director - Intern
In Support of Project Director:
· Identified and implemented company’s globalization processes with a focus on continuous improvement practices. Promoted education at an enterprise level, influencing future product features, solutions and service decisions.
· Utilized language skills (Spanish, German, English, Portuguese, French) for global client base.
· On behalf of the PSD, developed a new partner relationship with a software product globalization vendor. Achieved simultaneous delivery of the base product and the first localized product.
· Analyzed product internationalization and localization readiness; advised company’s products and services globalization plans for short and long-term strategies.
· Dresdal software development – utilization: XML, C#, C++, HTML, ASP, Visual Basic, .NET technologies, SQL Server 7 and Win 2K, and Active Directory.
· Project managed the product-launch process; direct cross-functional national and international representative teams through every functional area of the company.
· Oversaw launch readiness and SOPs that result in higher client satisfaction and increased communication information.
John M. O'Connor - email@example.com - http://www.CareerProResumes.com