604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Radio broadcasting experience in sports reports and play by play. Strengths include:
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines on time/within budget
• News and Sports Production
• Working independently or as a team member
MCCALL UNIVERSITY, St. Paul, MN
Bachelor of Science, Mass Communications, Radio Broadcasting emphasis, Minor: Speech Communications
Advanced Audio Production
Introduction to TV
Broadcast News Writing
KABC Radio, Minneapolis, MN
2001 - Present
• Interview pro athletes, attend sporting events, and obtain sound bites.
• Production work: RCS, SAW, and DAT machines.
• Cut and edit sound.
• Create promos and liners for the show.
• Report sports updates for the show.
• Operate the board during over-nights.
• Show persistance, for example booked a "hard to get" guest in 2 hours which brought high praise from management.
KDEF Radio, St. Paul, MN
2000 - 2001
• Recruited by station to cover local baseball games.
KXYZ Radio, St. Paul, MN
1999 - 2000
University Variety Station
• Wrote and delivered weekly reports on performance of university's baseball team.
• Provided play-by-play and analysis of games.
• Reported sports updates during news segments.
PRWRA Barb Poole - Hire Imaging - email@example.com