Web Developer Best
603 Harmony Lane, San Francisco, CA 94115 / Tel# (415) 555-0074 Email: email@example.com
Web development expert with over seven years experience designing, implementing, and supporting interactive Web sites and applications. Experienced in project management, Web design, e-commerce, systems analysis, troubleshooting, and quality control. Demonstrated success in motivating, coaching, and leading technical design teams to achieve results. Consistently recognized for completing projects on time and within budget.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Management expertise – includes project definition, coordination, troubleshooting, and on-time delivery. Inspire teams to excel by personal commitment to excellence and quality.
· Customer relations – work closely with customers during initial needs assessment, build consensus using visual prototypes, and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
· Innovative creativity – applying touches of flash to spark visual interest and encourage continued exploration of Web content. Ability to create award-winning designs.
WEBTECHS, INC., San Francisco, CA
2000 - Present
Managed team of Web designers, Webmasters, network managers, and programmers to create award-winning Web sites. Coordinated full range of project development, from initial proposal to final delivery. Conducted and analyzed post-project customer and Web visitor satisfaction surveys.
· Implemented Web-based project management tools to coordinate the activities of a distributed team and present real-time progress reports to clients.
· Researched and prototyped new Web technologies and techniques to realize benefits of the latest innovations, achieve increased efficiency, and provide highest quality products.
· Determined and translated customer expectations into precise specifications for development team in order to clarify project deliverables, define schedule, and assign tasks.
SUBSTANCE WITH FLASH, Berkeley, CA
1998 - 2000
Specialized in Web site makeovers, increasing interactivity, dynamic elements, and personalization. Received several awards and nominations recognizing innovative designs.
· Built prototypes for customer proposals demonstrating improvements to existing sites.
· Validated design approach by tracking user interactions with sites before and after makeover.
· Tied backoffice databases to Web sites to provide personalized experience for visitors.
WEB CONCEPTS, INC., Menlo Park, CA
1996 - 1998
Integrated Web technology with existing data processing systems to support e-commerce services and mass marketing promotions. Utilized rapid prototyping techniques to guide initial conceptualization. Established routines to accurately track Web service usage and customer satisfaction.
· Implemented targeted, mass marketing campaigns which increased Web site visits by 125%.
· Constructed reliable, secure e-commerce site resulting in 83% sales increase.
· Compiled online libraries of user support information, reducing tech support calls by half.
INTERACTIVE DESIGNS, INC., Palo Alto, CA
1995 - 1996
Designed visual elements and layout structures for Web sites. Worked with print designers to translate paper-based art to online format. Extended customers’ existing graphic design, logos, and branding to Web environment.
· Consulted with customers and development team to establish Web site message.
· Coded HTML and drafted design documentation to aid future code usage and modification.
· Optimized graphic elements to minimize download time.
· Created text-only versions of Web pages to accommodate visitors with 9600 baud modem connections.
Bachelor of Arts (Communications - Internet Communications), 1995
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
Best of the Web, Runner Up
What’s Cool Award