Medical Sales Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
MEDICAL SALES AND MARKETING
Sales and marketing professional offering over 12 years of experience utilizing a variety of professional skill sets. Background reflects strengths in launching new products and services, establishing and growing a loyal customer base and turning underachieving territories into highly profitable business enterprises within extremely competitive markets. Display professionalism and high levels of integrity as a front-line corporate representative. Build lasting customer and business relationships through service excellence, open communications and exemplary business protocol. Qualified to present, negotiate and secure contracts with large revenue producing accounts. Possess extensive contacts throughout the healthcare industry. Looking for new career challenges where a top producing sales professional will immediately expand market share, create value and increase overall profitability.
Manning Medical Corporation, St. Louis, MO
1990 - Present
Area Sales Manager
Represented the nation's largest manufacturer in the sale of turnkey diagnostic imaging equipment such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Computerized Tomography (CT). Managed central US sales territory. Directly managed, continued to build upon and maintained 50+ major accounts. Led a sales team of 3 full-time account executives.
• Targeted, marketed and prepared comprehensive presentations utilizing vast experience selling diagnostic imaging equipment.
• Evaluated current equipment and demonstrated ways to integrate cutting-edge technological equipment that create value.
• Designed effective marketing campaigns to assist customers in generating higher utilization of diagnostic services.
• Negotiated long-term, multi-million dollar MRI, PET, CT and Lithotripsy agreements and joint ventures with hospital administration, radiology management, clinics and physician groups.
• Represented Image at Certificate of Need Review Board meetings required by the State Health Planning Agency; remained well informed on current regulations and served as expert speaker on equipment and industry topics.
• Selected to participate in strategic and budget planning with the Regional Management Team.
• Built strong business relations and worked with radiologist, orthopedic surgeons, neurologist and neurosurgeons.
• Consulted and coordinated efforts with over 100 technologists and 50 drivers providing diagnostic services to over 100 hospitals and clinics.
• Provided leadership and training to newly hired account executives and continued to facilitate creative sales strategies.
- Built sales territory from $3M in annual revenue in 1990 to $23M in annual revenue in 2001.
- Ranked Top 5 of total revenue producing sales representative company-wide.
- Achieved and exceed total sales quotas annually, 1990 to present.
- Signed many national and health system accounts constituting 10% of current annual company revenue.
- Consistently increased region sales revenues by 18-25% per year.
- Recognized for discovering several new profitable target markets.
- Instrumental in company growth from 60 diagnostic systems in 1990 to over 450 systems to date.
- Successfully managed a telemarketing department consisting of 9 personnel from 1993-1995.
Bradford Business Associates, St. Louis, MO
1989 - 1990
Business Systems Sales Representative
Sold a full line of copiers and fax equipment for this Xerox Authorized dealer. Secured sales with small-large businesses, non-profit organizations, government agencies, hospitals, and other healthcare industry related enterprises.
• Instrumental in acquiring multiple new and high dollar sales with major corporations.
St. LOUIS UNIVERSITY, St. Louis, MO
MISSOURI COLLEGE, St. Louis, MO
PRWRA Barbara Adams - Career Pro Plus - Macon, GA 31204 - careerproplus.com - CareerPro20@aol.com