Technology Implementation Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Project Manager for Commercial Construction, Director of Engineering, or Manager of Technology Implementation.
Over 10 years experience in international leadership, project management, business planning, operational design, and risk prevention, in the industries of information technologies, commercial/structural engineering, cellular and military communications.
Demonstrated record of success in facilities expansion, equipment upgrade, and technological implementations. Supervised engineering teams in excess in 65, project budgets in excess of $150M, in private commercial and industrial settings.
Experience includes structural design of the sports stadium complete with "roll back roof" capabilities, communication towers in excess of 250 feet, and facility renovation/new construction at a military college.
Community Network Communications, Indianapolis, Indiana
1999 - Present
• Supervised establishment of GTE/Voice Stream/Nextel Projects along interstate freeway.
• Grew region to include entire Indiana market, including 28 sites and $100 million project budget.
• Managed site acquisition for RF smart antennas for Analog and Digital Microwave radio systems.
• Enabled penetration of markets in CDMA, TDMA, GSM wireless communications.
• Designed and built 250' towers with 600'-1000' guide towers, and mono poles.
• Identified flag poles, church spires, transmission towers and silos for smart antenna installations.
• Developed search rings for cellular sites and laid equipment network for fiber optic communications.
• Established protocols for design, implementation and testing of digital network systems.
Helix Group, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
1998 - 1999
• Supervised $200M expansion project to support the Las Vegas communications market.
• Designed and built 10,000 sq. ft building to accommodate digital data network equipment.
• Utilized unique construction process consisting pre-cast concrete paneled exterior walls and steel roof truss with metal roof; set hardware for air, electrical, data needs from concept to completion.
• Installed a dust free micro temperature controlled AC system with FM 200 fire suppression system.
• Installed integrated digital enhanced network & MOP for digital data communications systems.
• Supervised fiber optic communications network layout. For Nortel Netwoks, Alcatel Systems, Cisco Routers and T1 lines.
Octagon Power Systems, Houston, TX
1997 - 1998
• Served as "lead coordinator" of $10M project to manufacture skid-mounted power systems.
• Established power controls and implemented all controls for mechanical, electrical, and piping.
• Coordinated effort to ship entire Power Generation Plant to Columbia, South America..
Zane Energy Cogeneration, Houston, TX
1996 - 1997
• Designed and implement mechanical, electrical and piping controls for $50M project which involved designing heat recovery and steam generating heat exchange loops for cogeneration turbines.
• Designing applications and controls system for automation and controls system.
• Designed, installed, tested, inspected and serviced Direct Digital Controls (DDC) TRACER Controls for Energy management system (BAC NET System).
Sports Construction, Houston, TX
1993 - 1996
• Managed ball park project with cost $250 million.
• Directed engineering for $250M, 60,000-seat capacity baseball stadium.
• Completed prototype design for ballpark in Sacramento.
• Cut cost by utilizing a new central chiller unit planned to support the downtown office buildings.
• Chiller unit allowed the ball park to turn revenue out of the expensive chiller plant.
• Designed and installed a retractable roofing system complete with 200 ' roof truss support system.
• Reviewed and coordinated plans for structural systems, mechanical systems, electrical/power plants, control rooms, receiving station, cellular transmission, and digital display.
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, New Jersey
M.S., Management of Information Systems
Boston University, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science, Engineering
Boston University, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science, Electronics
Supplemented academic credentials with additional certifications from Micro Learn, of Austin, Texas: LAN & Network Stations, Internet and Web Development, Oracle 8, Developer 2000, C++, Visual Basic, Active X, JAVA Scripts, Microsoft Office, and Windows NT.
Enhanced professional skills with additional training in project management, vendor/supply negotiations, finance, communications, manufacturing regulatory compliance, systems design, business and ethical conduct, and conflict resolution. Strengthened leadership development skills with tours of duties and professional responsibilities in the United States Army, Air Force, and Navy.
Extensive international travel experience, for professional and personal activities. Excellent oral and written communications skills demonstrated through fluent mastery of five languages, German, Spanish, French, English, and Russian.