604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Confident bachelor of science graduate demonstrating strong negotiation and leadership skills. Founded alumni association and increased membership 20 times. Versed in three languages. Generated value-adding results for organization both as leader and as team member. Willing to travel and relocate.
· SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
· Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy)
· UV Spectrometer
· Macromedia Director
· CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition)
· Mechanical Testing (Tensile, compressive and impact testing)
· Computer assembling and basic networking
National University of Singapore Extension, Singapore
Elementary Chinese Course
National University of Singapore, Singapore
Bachelor of Science
Major: Material Science (Applied Science)
Thesis topic: Literature research on lithium polymer battery
SMU Kolese Loyola Semarang, Indonesia
Certificate equivalent to 'A' Level
Final project: Determining viscosity coefficient of fluids
PSB Corporation, Singapore
Prepared and tested paint and cement mortar premix samples concurrently within six months.
Paint samples: Tested resistance of samples to external environment in team of seven members. Kept laboratory in good condition.
· Developed new formula for samples (of superior quality compared to competitors' products).
· Increased number of prepared samples 100%.
Cement Mortar Mix: Assisted supervisor in testing change in properties of samples in relation to different additives. Administered tensile and compressive tests to samples in team of four members. Supervised two staff in sample preparation.
· Developed first cement mortar premix in South-East Asia.
Alumni Association of SMU Kolese Loyola, Singapore
2002 - Present
Co-founder, Head of Public Relations Committee
Founded association with two other partners. Led and managed seven members as Head of Public Relations Committee. Exposed Singapore education system (education process, subjects, and living environment) to Indonesian students. Raised funds for association. Organized gatherings for members every six months.
· Grew association membership from 3 to 60 members.
· Acted as liaison with Main School Alumni and Head of School Foundation of SMU Kolese Loyola.
Association of Indonesian Students, Singapore
Marketing Team Member
Assisted in planning of budget in team of three for association's annual Dinner and Dance held in Novotel Apollo.
· Negotiated $2350 in sponsorship fees and vouchers from Wisma Sehati ($500), AIA representative ($150), Infinite Electronics ($200 price sponsorship), DTZ ($500) and Deutsche Bank (10 travel vouchers worth $1000).
SMU Kolese Loyola Year Book, Indonesia
1997 - 1998
Marketing Team Member
Sourced sponsorship for printing of yearbook in team of 20 members.
· Produced and reduced price of high school's first hard cover year book to $3.
· Fluent in English (read, speak and write) and Bahasa Indonesia (native).
· Basic proficiency in Mandarin.