Teacher Grades K 12
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
PURSUING A POSITION IN TEACHING
Certifications and Endorsements: K-12 Physical Education, Health and Science 6-12
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Professional individual committed to achieving positive results in education through a positive impact on the children of today and the future. Recognized leader for professional, academic and community contributions. Experience and academic training includes:
• Teaching Practices • Curriculum Inquiry • Measurement & Evaluation
• Management Info. Systems • Violence in Schools • Educational Systems
• Personnel Evaluations • Time Management • Classroom Dynamics
• Future Planning • Leadership • Curriculum Evaluation
Florida State University
M.S., Educational Leadership
University of South Florida
B.S., Human Performance Dynamics
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Curriculum Development / Inquiry
• Developed curriculum for student teaching projects for health and social sciences.
• Researched the effectiveness of utilizing different styles of tests as assessments of learning.
• Wrote paper on preparing teachers for dealing with issues on mainstreaming, classroom behavior, perceived ability to teach special needs, classroom management, and academic development of the special needs child.
• Examined various assessment methods, tools, techniques, processes and procedures in evaluating student performance for Measurement and Evaluation in Education.
• Completed a project on student learning styles to ascertain the prevalence of oral and visual learners, and their related study habits.
Teaching / Presentation
• Developed strong presenting and teaching style by utilizing a variety of educational tools including games, team building exercises, use of videos, lectures and alternative activities.
• Skilled speaker, comfortable in presenting to groups as a manager and community volunteer.
• Student Teacher, University High School - 1998 to 1999
• Coach, Volunteer, Youth Football League - 1996 to Present
• Den Leader, Boy Scouts of America - 1995 to Present
• Coach, Volunteer, Youth of America - 1994 to 1997
• Park Supervisor, Recreation Department - 1990 to 1993
• Operations Manager, Wholesale Store - 1997 to Present
• Department Supervisor, Wholesale Store - 1994 to 1997
• Sales Associate, Wholesale Store - 1993 to 1994
PRWRA Laura DeCarlo - A Competitive Edge Career Service - http://www.acompetitiveedge.com - firstname.lastname@example.org