604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Recent college graduate is interested in utilizing his professional photography skills in a fast-paced media organization.
• 2001 Photographers Forum Magazine - Collegiate Photo Contest Finalist.
• Managed a demanding and deadline oriented publication schedule.
• Coordinated and directed seven other staff photographers.
• Participated in determining prospective subject matter for the publication.
• Used cost effective methods to improve product quality.
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Studio Arts
• Concentration in History of Art.
• Directed Study in Printmaking / Etching.
• College of Business Administration coursework.
Pittsburgh Filmmakers, Pittsburgh, PA
Black and White Photography Development.
Queensland College of Art, Brisbane, Australia
CIEE Study Abroad Program - Semester-long program studying Printmaking and Photography.
The Chronicle, The Pitt News, Independant
1998 - Present
The Pitt News
Assistant Photo Editor
Senior Year 2001. Assistant photo editor for daily university newspaper. Duties included photographing material for paper, supervision of staff photographers, enhancing images using Adobe Photoshop 6.0. Responsible for pictures of cultural icons such as; Ralph Nader, Pat Buchanan, Maya Angelou, Arthur Miller, Pittsburgh Mayor-Tom Murphy.
Independent travel throughout Australia, New Zealand, and Israel.
• Adobe Photoshop 6.0
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
PRWRA Bob Wolk - Bernard Haldane Associates - Wolkr@bhaldane.com - http://www.resume-cds.com