604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Project Management • Business Analyst Financial • Forecasting
Analytical, creative professional who applies business analysis and critical thinking skills to develop new systems and enhance existing operations. Experience with a wide range of functions including system modules implementation, test system integration, business process improvement, research, and ad-hoc analysis. Resourceful problem solver with proven ability to conceptualize solutions to challenging situations and maximize success. Articulate communicator across diverse groups and at all organizational levels. Core competencies include:
• Corporate Finance • Small Business Management
• Financial Analysis • Business Plan Review
• Financial Markets & Institutions • Critical Decision Making
• Shoestring Budgeting • Strategic Planning
• Capital Investment Analysis
ROOSTER MANUFACTURING INC, Chicago, IL
2001 - Present
Recruited to assist Controller with integration of Bill of Material module into company software and processes. Steadily increased responsibility, particularly with regard to financial matters, often given various analytical projects that were not associated with primary responsibilities to accomplish.
• Researched Work Order module, and lobbied to have its integration included in new Bill of Materials module. Facilitated in automatic reserving and transforming inventory of raw materials into inventory of finished goods, while leaving an audit trail, which assisted in maintaining an accurate inventory.
• Established coding system for new modules, input data, configured and tested system for operational issues. Investigated integration of modules finding sources of various problems from software specific problems to paper-trail issues.
• Performed bank reconciliations for Red Creek Lab division, successfully updated financials that had been neglected for five months.
• Worked along side of CEO to address all financial inquiries and concerns through use of ad-hoc analysis to support the growing complexity of the company's financial structure.
• Authorized and coordinated majority of cash expenditures regarding allocations of scarce funds. Maintained strict budget on daily basis ensuring production schedule could be met and negotiated with creditors in order to maintain critical business relationships.
• Maintained A/P ledger, A/P and payroll modules, daily call log of creditors, and running list of major financial obligations that were prioritized in order of importance.
ACCOUNTING PROS, Chicago, IL
2000 - 2001
Assigned to Rooster Manufacturing project - recruited due to extensive analytical skills and research capabilities in the areas of report management, data procurement, and project development.
DENVER FINANCIAL CENTER, Denver, CO
1999 - 2000
Reviewed business plans, performed due diligence, attended meetings with clients and worked creatively with client services director to coordinate ideas and solve problems. Worked extensively with confidential data regarding new ideas, technologies and patents.
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
Bachelor of Science, Finance
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Windows 95/98/2000/XP, MAS 90, MAS 200, Peachtree, Netscape Navigator, and Crystal Reports.
PRWRA Denette Jones - Jones Career Specialties - Boise, Idaho 83706 - http://www.jonescareerspecialties.com - email@example.com - (208) 331-0561 - (208) 361-0122 fax