Vice President Sales Furniture
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Executive sales professional with over 9 years experience providing office products. Consistently able to achieve noteworthy results in a volatile business environment. Broad based background in office furniture and supplies account management, marketing, and sales solutions experience. Proven track record in setting and achieving goals with demonstrated performance in the areas of increasing revenues, favorably impacting profitability and market share, and attaining results in a fast paced business environment. Established credentials in exceeding customer expectations and building superior employee relations while enhancing revenue generation. Passion for success, committed to professionalism, competitive, self-starter, team player with a "can-do" attitude.
• Consultative sales • New business development
• Increased market penetration • Client relations
• Account management • Customer service
• Contract negotiation • Closing the sale
• Strategic planning • Persuasive proposals and presentations
• Product demonstration • Problem solving
• Effectively managed P&L of $10M.
• Won 25 high achievement trips.
• Consistently generated 30-35% gross profit.
SFB Furniture Company, Chicago, Illinois
1993 - Present
Vice President of Sales
Managed territory encompassing a large Chicago metropolitan area including corporate accounts. Through cold-calling and quality lead follow-up, maintained and grew business in a rapidly changing industry.
• Manage a profit and loss of in excess of $10M annually.
• Develop and nurture long-standing business relationships.
• Train and develop highly productive sales staff.
• Create and implement effective sales strategies.
• Consistently procure new business, productively negotiate contracts, and close deals.
EDUCATION AND RELATED TRAINING
Roosevelt University, Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Science, Business Management
Completed several business-related seminars.
PRWRA Pat Chapman - CareerPro-Naperville, Inc. - http://www.career2day.com