604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Well-qualified professional with more than five years of commercial diving experience and six years experience leading efficient and cost-effective operations for a global organization. Strong general management qualifications and experience in strategic planning, security, finance & accounting, and communications.
· Effectively supervised more than thirty-five (35) personnel as Team Leader.
· Managed and conducted security programs for three (3) years for American Embassies.
· Field Instructor for Marine Corps Course of up to 50 students per class.
· Supervised the operations and management of supply funds through the military and state department.
· Managed and coordinated security and evacuation of personnel during terrorism attacks.
· Coordinated and managed numerous recreational functions and events.
· Coordinated communications between Embassy Security Personnel and American Citizens and Diplomats living in foreign countries on Diplomatic Missions.
· Coordinated with foreign Embassies and military sources on delicate security issues in West Africa, and Nairobi Kenya during major crisis.
· Established and maintained relations with members of foreign services and diplomatic posts at overseas Embassies.
· Diverse and multicultural leadership abilities with experience abroad in countries such as Okinawa, Japan, Thailand, Korea, Philippines, Cuba, Panama, Vienna Austria, West Africa, and Kenya.
Finance & Accounting
· Prepared financial documents and reorganized accounts receivable and billing system in conjunction with the bookkeeping department
· Balanced daily and monthly financial records and made daily bank deposits.
Certifications & Qualifications
Advanced Diver Medic Training Course (DMT)
Commercial Air Diver
First Aid and CPR
ASNT Level I & II Instruction SNT-TC-1A and Canadian Instruction CGSB 48.9712 as per ISO 9000 Series to the degree of Level II in the following areas:
UT - Ultrasonics (Shearwave) Testing
MT – Magnetic Particle Testing
PT – Dye Penetrant Testing
VT – Visual Testing
CVI – Close Visual Inspection
GVI – General Visual Inspection
CCTV – Closed-circuit Television
Photography – Macro and Standoff
COMMERCIAL AIR DIVING / SPECIAL NDT
1999 to 2000
College of Oceaneering, Wilmington, CA
Commercial Diving Experience
Air Supervisor, Pipe Line Installation / Pipe Line Repair / Salvage / Recovery / Platform Installation and Salvage
Under Water Burning / Under Water NDT (Inspection) / Ship’s Husbandry
GLOBAL DIVERS, LA, CA & West Africa
2000 to Present
TALLY HO MARINE SALVAGE & DECOR, LA &
DOWN UNDER DIVE SERVICE / SOUTH BAY SALVAGE, LA & CA
1999 to 2000
OPERATIONS & SAFETY MANAGEMENT – U.S. & Worldwide Assignments
1993 to 1999
United States Marine Corps / E-5 Sergeant / Top Secret Clearance
Successfully provided protection of American Citizens and Diplomats abroad and prevented the compromise of all Top Secret and Classified Material at American Embassies.
American Embassy, Lomé Togo, West Africa
1996 to 1998
Diplomatic Security / Combat Engineer / Assistant Detachment Commander
American Embassy in Vienna, Austria
Corporal, Diplomatic Security / Combat Engineer
Combat Engineer, Camp LeJeune, NC
1995 to 1996
Corporal, Combat Engineer / Team Leader
Lance Corporal, Okinawa, Japan
1994 to 1995
Combat Engineer / Team Leader
Private First Class / Combat Engineer
1993 to 1993
Private First Class
Awards & Honors
Medal of Heroism – for actions during and after Embassy Bombing in Nairobi Kenya
Navy and Marine Corp Commendation Medal
Humanitarian Service Medal
National Defense Medal
Letters of Appreciation & Commendation
Sea Service Deployment Ribbon
Marine Security Guard Ribbon
Over Seas Service Ribbon
Joint Meritorious Unit Citation