604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER • LEAD FIELD ENGINEER • FOREMAN
Results-oriented and hands-on construction development professional with extensive experience in both commercial and residential construction. Verifiable track record for completing projects on time and under budget, while maintaining impeccable safety record.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Team Building & Leadership • Safety & Compliance Management
• Attention to Detail • Equipment Operation
• Problem Solving & Troubleshooting • Hazardous Material Disposal
• Organization & Time Management • Construction Planning & Scheduling
• Permitting & Building Code • Quality Control Management
• Steel Building Erections • Fiber Optic Duct Installation
"You have gone above and beyond and done extraordinary work to complete this project."
Sam Sterling, Senior Geochemist, Tallbearer & Associates.
TBI Incorporated, Casper, WY
2001 - 2001
Operate equipment to accomplish tasks, such as; waste water treatment plant setup and operation, hazardous materials disposition, dirt moving operations, slope grading and reshaping, stream realignment and general reclamation projects. Ensured compliance and quality assurance so that final specifications were met.
• Helped design and maintain a pump suspension system to retrieve hazardous water from mine pit.
• Led team in building HDPE pipeline and irrigation system to provide clean water.
• Creatively solved containment of treated waste in mine pit.
• Performed final grading on pit and slopes to provide natural look for revegatation.
• Moved existing stream alignment to meet State qualifications.
Comsco Communications, Golden, CO
2000 - 2001
LEAD FIELD ENGINEER
Worked with inspectors to ensure quality assurance, production documentation, and scheduling. Worked with contractors and government agencies to install a quality plant by providing permitting, scheduling, troubleshooting and participating in route discussions.
• Successfully managed installation of over 20 miles of inner city fiber optic builds
• All projects managed were completed on schedule.
• Developed new tracking and documentation forms to assist inspectors and as-built employees.
• Developed strong working relationships with contractors, vendors and inspectors.
Billus Mountain Steel Builders, Laramie, WY
2000 - 2000
Provided all phases of steel building construction, including; footer forming and pouring, red iron erection, sheeting and roofing. Managed work crews.
Jones-Ash, Aurora, CO
1999 - 2000
LABORER, OPERATOR, ENGINEER
Provided successful identification and crossing of existing utilities. Provided in depth knowledge and understanding of specific state laws and regulations. Managed multiple meetings with utility agencies. Scheduled and supervised crews, while maintaining safe working conditions. Documented production and as-built prints. Supervised crews that provided pre-rip, plow, tie-ins, manhole installations, and proofing.
• Promoted from Laborer to foreman in short amount of time.
Weston, Casper, WY
1998 - 1999
Located and protected existing fiber on a parallel build. Supervised crossing procedures to ensure compliance with specifications.
Lairabe Construction, Laramie, WY
1997 - 1998
Worked on all phases of residential home building, including; foundations, framing, and finish work.
• OSHA HAZWOPER Certification (40-hour)
• OSHA Trenching & Excavation - Competent Person
• Basic First Aid & CPR
University of Wyoming
Bachelor of Arts, Administration of Justice
PRWRA Cory Edwards - Partnering For Success, LLC - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - Resumes4results.com - Resumewriter@aol.com - 703-444-7835 - 703-444-2005 fax