604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Banking and Finance Professional
Vice President • Branch Manager
High skilled bank executive with more than 14 years’ stable and progressive experience. Possess proven personnel, customer service, operations, program and project management skills, as well as diversity in written and verbal communication, leadership, contract negotiation and interpersonal business relationship. Apply excellent critical thinking and problem resolutions skills to all projects undertaken. Employ highest levels of customer service and quality control to daily management practices, to ensure client satisfaction and generate repeat business.
· Maintain responsibility for the overall operations of assigned facility and projects related to finance, personnel, training, administrative services.
· Oversee the investment of funds and manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities.
· Formulate and implement policies and procedures, manage daily operations, plan use of materials and human resources.
· Effectively utilize interpersonal relationship, leadership, and personnel development skills to boost employee satisfaction, and provide training opportunities to enhance skills.
· Develop and administrate budgets, financial materials, investments, customer financing, business plans and revenue forecasts.
Budget Development & Administration
Relationship Development and Maintenance
Program and Project Management
Bank of California
1989 - present
Vice President / Branch Manager
· Planned and directed the building and opening of the local branch, including equipment purchasing and vendor contract development for furnishings, supplies, computers, and communication systems.
· Spearheaded and successfully implemented ongoing recruitment program to hire and effectively train all personnel.
· Maintain responsibility for managing new business development efforts, as well as retention and expansion of existing business relationship.
· Direct all aspects of staffing, personnel policy, facility maintenance, and customer service.
· Plan, direct, supervise, and evaluate workflow processes, ensuring highest levels of customer service, accuracy, and time compliance.
· Effectively employ proactive management and problem resolution techniques.
· Possess extensive and hands-on knowledge and experience of all aspects of commercial banking from personal experience in positions such as Bank Tell and New Accounts representative to Operations Supervisor and Assistant Vice President.
· Began career as bank teller and advanced through ranks based upon merit of work performance.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
Graduate – San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program
General Coursework – Banking classes, Cuesta College
Graduate – Bank Teller Training Program, Ventura County Regional Occupation Program
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATION
Treasurer, The Women’s Network
Treasurer, City Theater Company