Regional Account Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Experienced Sales Professional with proven track record of significantly improving sales and generating revenue. Outstanding customer relationship management. Results oriented, with strong project management skills.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & EDUCATION
Dale Carnegie, Sales Advantage Program
Bachelor of Arts, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA, 1990
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY
Icode Software, Inc., Chantilly, VA
2003 – Present
Regional Account Manager
· Consistently meeting and exceeding monthly quota of $120K.
· Develop and sell award winning “Mini-ERP” Everest Software solutions to national clients.
· Perform lead generation, significantly increasing sales and strengthening customer relationships.
Best Software, Inc., Herndon, VA
2000 – 2003
Business Partner Channel Sales Consultant
· Consistently exceeded monthly quota of $100K
· Developed and strengthened relationships by proactively providing education on software benefits and functions.
· Collaborated with Partners to draft proposals and provide more effective online software demonstrations and presentations resulting in increased sales revenue.
· Recognized as # 1 Business Partner Channel Sales Representative, 2000 & 2001.
PC Solutions & Concepts, Inc., Chantilly, VA
1998 – 2000
· Consistently met and exceeded monthly quota of $30K
· Ranked as top sales representative under Sales Manager for 1998 &1999.
· Performed cold calling, identifying potential new customers then followed up with all prospects.
· Organized and coordinated sales meetings and demonstrations with customers.
· Ensured full disclosure, educating customers on software, hardware and service agreement features and benefits.
· Sold and implemented service and maintenance agreements and served as point of contact for account maintenance.
Barrister Information Systems Corp., Arlington, VA
1996 – 1998
Regional Sales Representative
· Identified new customers and prospects, significantly developing and expanding new business.
· Strengthened and maintained current accounts while developing new accounts and promoting corporate services. Sold local and national hardware maintenance agreements.
· Closed largest direct sale in DC Region through cold calling technique.
Trico Business Systems, Inc., Chantilly, VA
1994 – 1996
· Performed outstanding customer relationship management, ensuring educated clients, customized products and services and creative, turnkey solutions.
· Ranked as top sales representative under regional Sales Manager.
Sport & Health, Inc. Gaithersburg, MD
1990 – 1994
Sales Representative / Fitness Director
· Ranked as # 1 Sales Representative, 1992.
· Significantly increased memberships through aggressive prospecting and excellent customer relationship management.
Cory Edwards - ResumeWriter@aol.com - http://www.resumes4results.com