604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Taxi Cab Driver
Supplies Distributor, Facilities Crew
2003 - Present
Cook County Correctional Facility, Chicago, IL
Delivered supplies and materials to various departments and locations throughout the institution. Drove small trucks, delivery vans, forklifts, powered hand trucks, and motorized carts. Monitored inventory and completed tracking paperwork.
· Implemented safety rules/regulations to ensure public safety and safety of driver and equipment. Completed monthly Vehicle Inspection Report for each unit of equipment, which includes inspecting the vehicle for defects and submitting reports indicating condition. Affirmed that cargo is loaded properly so it will not shift during transport.
· Received award for safety. Applied professional training, knowledge, and regulations of commercial driving techniques and skill in maneuvering vehicles in difficult situations such as narrow passageways, parking lots and delivery dock areas. Complied with all federal, state and local regulations concerning safe vehicle operation.
· Performed routine troubleshooting and maintenance on institution vehicles.
Taxi Cab Driver
2002 – 2003
Chicago Checkered Cabs, Chicago, IL
Operated company-owned vehicle focusing on transporting business clientele between O’Hare and Midway airports and downtown Loop businesses. Worked various shifts based on company need. Excellent safety record without a single complaint, citation, or accident.
· Maintained perfect attendance record even when assigned to widely varying shifts.
· Developed a core of repeat business customers who pre-arranged transportation.
· Commended for maintaining the appearance and working condition of assigned vehicles.
General Education Development (GED) High School Equivalency Diploma
Cook County Adult School, Chicago, IL
Successfully completed coursework in self-directed, self-paced learning environment.
Basic Driver's License – no citations
Commercial Driver's License (CDL)