604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Noteworthy organizational skills; detail-oriented. Prioritize workload and complete tasks. Tenacious under pressure; persevere with commitments to satisfactory conclusion. Demonstrate respect for authority and organizational structure.
· Service-oriented. Motivated to work efficiently without direct supervision in busy environment. Flexible to changing priorities. Learn new skills rapidly.
· Strong interpersonal skills and a team player. Interact positively with a wide range of people; considerate, compassionate and accepting.
· Understand and carefully follow instructions. Pay strict attention to set standards and guidelines. Gather information before making decisions. Accept responsibility for accuracy of work.
John XXIII Home – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
2003 – Present
· Take pride in thoroughly and efficiently cleaning common areas and residents’ rooms in 90-bed facility. Diligently change bed linens, dust, vacuum and disinfect rooms.
McDonald’s – Mercer, Pennsylvania
2002 – 2003
· Rewarded for accurate, timely and efficient service to customers by being assigned as head cashier in drive-thru. Accurately and efficiently operated cash register and filled orders, keeping waiting time for customers to a minimum.
Burger King – Mercer, Pennsylvania
1999 – 2002
SHIFT MANAGER / TEAM LEADER
· Commended for dedicated work ethic and rewarded by steady promotions and training in all aspects of food production.
· Promoted to shift manager. Worked first shift to open establishment and initiate daily tasks.
EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION
Currently enrolled in Paralegal Studies – Education Direct
Graduate, Mercer High School – Mercer, Pennsylvania