Registered Nurse Icu Ccu
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Highly accomplished Registered Nurse with extensive experience in all aspects of nursing with managed care environments.
· Consulting with healthcare teams and physicians concerning the planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient care plans.
· Proven success evaluating patient progress levels and recommending modifications in treatment programs.
· Proficiency working with and interpreting EKGs.
· Instrumental in providing exceptional level of service to all patients.
· Dynamic leadership abilities concerning nursing responsibilities.
Master of Arts, Health Advocacy (2004)
SARAH LAWRENCE COLLEGE – Bronxville, New York
Bachelor of Science, Nursing (2000)
MOUNT SAINT MARY COLLEGE – Newburgh, New York
Deans List, Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International
Registered Nurse – State of New York
St. Raymond’s Hospital – Newburgh, NY
Managed all aspects of nursing responsibilities including vital sign recording, phlebotomy, intravenous therapy, and EKG interpretation. Interacted with physicians on a daily basis. Acted as a patient advocate in various situations.
· Handled nursing functions within ICU and CCU.
· Played an integral role in reporting patient changes in condition and symptoms to physicians.
Yale Surgical Medical Center – Poughkeepsie, NY
Communicated with intensivist concerning patient care coordination. Maintained accurate and detailed records on patients. Prepared patients for treatments and examinations. Prepared rooms and sterilized instruments for daily use.
· Provided exceptional level of care to all patients, which resulted in increased patient satisfaction levels.
· Served as the staff nurse in the ICU.