CFO Trusts Mergers Auditing
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Certified Public Accountant with experience in management of diverse accounting portfolio, incorporating budgeting, financial reporting, financial modeling, tax, and MIS systems. Additional experience in treasure, trusts, partnerships, mergers, acquisitions, project accounting, and auditing, combined with in-depth understanding of state and federal regulations, policies, and procedures governing finance and taxation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Asset Disposition • Cash Management • Corporate Development
• Asset Management • Internal Controls • Risk Management
• Financial Analysis • Due Diligence • Audit Controls
• Project Financing
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Magna Cum Laude
CERTIFICATION & PROFESSIONAL LICENSES
• Certified Public Accountant
• Certified Computer Professional & Associate Computer Professional
• Microsoft Certified Professional
Greenleaf Corporation, Reynolds, CA
1993 - Present
Chief Financial Officer
Managed financial reporting of debt and equity of $55 million organization, with full accountability for ensuring precise administration of financial statements, recurring costs, and financial forecast reporting.
• Presented recommendation to directors to expand a product line to increase sales during critical seasonal downturn, resulting in increased profit margin of 55%.
• Solicited new line of credit through financial institution to secure increased limit of $2,500,000 with reduced rates.
• Streamlined and reengineered cash management systems and policy to enable prompt recovery of all receivables to meet cash requirements of payroll and vendor commitments.
• Provided training and development for new accounting personnel, with direct supervision of 12 clerical support staff and 6 professional associates.
• Led professional associates in developing and implementing strategic, financial, legal and negotiation expertise for corporate development initiatives encompassing mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and technology licenses.
PRWRA Colleen Newman - Acclaimed Résumé Writers - firstname.lastname@example.org