Patient Case Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
•Dedicated and caring nursing professional with a genuine concern for patient well-being.
•Consistently recognized for maintaining supportive and open family/client interactions.
•Adept problem solving capabilities: individually and as a team player.
•Skilled, clear communicator: both oral and written.
•Known for providing strong peer/team support.
•Demonstrated organizational excellence.
Community Care Center, Simson, Ontario
1988 - Present
• Utilize extensive community nursing experience to establish an empathetic and sensitive client rapport.
• Assess client needs and discuss client/care giver goals to determine strategies to meet objectives.
• Refer pertinent resources from within the community to the care givers to help facilitate client recovery.
• Provide problem solving skills to improve the functionality of the organization.
Victorian Order of Nurses, Simson, Ontario
1976 - 1988
• Provided medical care to those in need including, but not limited to diabetes, cardiac, wound and palliative care.
• Promoted to District Nurse within Oakwood area 1981.
• Selected as Team Leader for Oakwood branch.
1963 - 1976
Served as registered nurse team member in a variety of hospital, nursing home and V.O.N. settings within Ontario. Established self as skilled and respected professional for the balance of career in areas such as pre/post operative surgical floors, team leader positions and Director of Nursing.
Leadership Development: Home Care Case Management Leadership, Team Management, Image and Communication Skills, Conflict Resolution, Professional Responsibility & Liability, Capacity Assessment
Medical Training: Palliative Care, Diabetes, A.L.S., Alzheimer's, Stroke and Rehabilitation, Drugs, Geriatric Care, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Bipolar Disorder and Grief and Loss
• Team member of Request for Proposal during contract transitions
• Task force member for selecting home making agency
• Committees: Contract Management, Virtual Team Palliative Care, Central Intake Quarterly, IHP, Records, Medical Supplies and Equipment, Red Cross Home Support
Windows 95, Word Processing, PMI, Internet, e-mail, fax
St. Joseph's Hospital, Guelph, Ontario
Graduated Registered Nursing Program
PRWRA Audrey Field - Résumé Resources - Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada - http://www.resumeresources.ca