Marketing Communications Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Marketing Communications professional with 12 years experience in international public relations, with an emphasis in pharmaceutical, high tech and consumer products industries. Expertise includes:
• Print Production • Direct Mail Campaigns • Graphic Arts/Design
• Trade Shows • Public Relations • Web Site Management
• Research & Analysis • Budget Management • Press Releases
Science Company, Natick, MA
2001 - Present
Marketing Communications Specialist
Coordinate and manage international communications, print production and Web site strategies.
• Fortify divisional, regional and international communications by producing marketing materials to support existing product, procedure and educational information.
• Participate in team environment with external resources, Creative Services and Marketing Communications groups to assist and facilitate product-marketing strategies.
• Manage print production for designated division projects to expedite and confirm availability of intercontinental materials through in-house resources.
• Assist IC (inter-continental) marketing team and regional marketing communications coordinators with the development of global communication strategies to execute and support objectives.
• Participant with Global Internet and Extranet Task Forces to develop and support Web communications and publications, including cross-regional performance and maintenance procedures of Web site launch.
• Develop evaluation tools and procedures designed to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
Software Company, Framingham, MA
1996 - 2001
International Marketing Coordinator / Web Master Assistant
Planned and executed International Trade Shows, Marketing programs, Public Relations campaigns and held position of Web Master.
• Managed $100,000 program budget and allocated monthly coop funds.
• Composed marketing collateral, direct mail components and manuals for high volume mailing campaigns.
• Produced and maintained International sales and marketing manuals and circulated competitive data, marketing, selling and press release literature.
• Served as Web Master controlling Intranet content and graphic display and monitoring web site traffic.
FJK Corporation, Natick, MA
1992 - 1996
Customer Service Representative
• Functioned as team member to exemplify, chronicle and implement up to 35 trade shows annually.
• Led team in design and implementation of new page layouts, packaging and documentation of customer manuals and created promotional literature and newsletters.
• Processed annual principal reviews and presented marketing analysis and sales reports.
• Interfaced with Public Relations firm to orchestrate off-site functions.
Highland Corporation, Waltham, MA and Framingham, MA
1990 - 1992
Marketing Communications Consultant
Recruited to assist with developing a marketing plan for this start-up company.
• Designed company logos and participated in creating marketing literature to promote visibility of corporation.
• Coordinated company's first trade show including banner design, promotional handouts and organization of events.
• Produced direct mailings for offsite sales meetings.
• Developed and implemented text, graphics, links and buttons for two Web sites.
Microsoft®, Visual InterDev® 6.0 Professional Edition, Straight HTML, Homesite, QuarkXPress, CorelDraw, PageMaker, PhotoShop, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, FTP/cuteFTP
New England College
Bachelor of Arts, Communications and Marketing
Henniker, NH (1986-1990)
West Sussex England (1989-1990)
PRWRA Rosemarie Ginsberg - Creative Staffing Associates - Csadirecthire@aol.com - http://www.creativeresumesnjobs.com