604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Seeking a position within Wells Fargo requiring extensive experience in banking and financial services and management experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Skilled in all aspects of cash handling, issuing money orders, cashing checks, cross-selling banking products and services, and related duties. Licensed Arizona State Notary.
• Well-developed communication skills demonstrated through extensive customer service, answering multi-line phones, preparing reports and paperwork, and positive interaction with individuals at all levels.
• Knowledgeable in computer operations and applications including IBM-PC, Windows 98, and banking industry software.
• Consistently noted by supervisors for outstanding job performance, reliability, multi-task skills, efficiency, accuracy, speed, and timely completion of all assignments.
Wells Fargo, Allendale, Arizona
1996 - Present
Teller / Customer Service Representative
Initially hired as entry-level teller; promoted due to accuracy, speed, and skills.
Teller duties consist of maintaining proper cash limits, cashing checks, accepting deposits, issuing cashier's checks, money orders, and traveler's checks, cash advances, wire transfers, transfer of funds, and paying / receiving large amounts of currency / coin. Currently experienced in using various teller screens, including Merlin Platform, Boss / Fast, IONA, and BICS
Acting Banking Officer duties as needed on Saturdays included include opening and closing the Banking Center, approving overrides, assisting in the training of new tellers, monitoring cash limits, making supervisory decisions, ability to approve checks for tellers, scheduling lunch breaks, and ensuring quality customer service at all times.
Customer Service Representative duties included accepting credit card and loan applications, opening and closing accounts, cross-selling and consultative sales of financial products, and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of banking services and products.
• Elected to the Teller Dream Team in April 2000.
• Awarded Teamwork Success Recognition in October 1999.
• Received 100% on all Quality Shops in 1999-2000.
J.C. Penny, Allendale, Arizona
1994 - 1996
Loss Prevention Agent
• Loss prevention duties and responsibilities included monitoring a sophisticated in-store camera system, reviewing and maintaining current and accurate tapes, opening and closing store, preventing credit card fraud, uncovering internal and external theft, apprehending shoplifters, submitting reports as necessary, and coordinating closely with local law enforcement agencies.
THE HOME DEPOT, Allendale, Arizona
Returns Desk Customer Service Representative
• Responsible for taking returns, approving refunds and exchanges, entering data into the computer system, ensuring that customers with chronic returns were referred to Loss Prevention, submitting daily reports, balancing cash drawer, and customer relations.
BULLOCKS DEPARTMENT STORE, Allendale, Arizona & Carlsbad, California
1984 - 1994
Loss Prevention Detective
• Loss Prevention duties essentially similar to those described in above position at J.C. Penny. Additionally responsible for serving as Inventory Controller handling mark-ups, mark-downs, claims, transfers, and IBM data entry. Also served as Assistant Manager in Sales with supervision over 5-10 employees and special ordering responsibilities in the buyer's office.
• New Accounts
• IRA Accounts
• Banking Services
• Customer Relations
PALOMAR JUNIOR COLLEGE, San Marcos, California
Psychology / Spanish
HARBOR JUNIOR COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Wilmington, California
Initial College Coursework
HARBOR JUNIOR COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Palos Verdes, California
PRWRA Grant Cooper - Strategic Resumes / YWW - New Orleans, LA 70118 - firstname.lastname@example.org