604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Expert with Lotus 123, WordPerfect, Microsoft Office and proprietary recruiting software. Provide excellent customer service and maintaining positive client relations. Well adept in public/motivational speaking.
SFB Incorporated, San Francisco, CA
1997 - Present
Consultant Staffing Manager
• Maintained a 95% placement rate.
• Developed and managed recruitment processes.
• Supervised staff of 25 Recruiters and Staffing Assistants.
• Proactively recruited qualified candidates for progressive job requirements.
• Coordinated, organized, oversaw and participated in career fairs, including conducting verbal presentations and interviewing with prospective, contract employees.
• Conducted reference checks and positively identified viable candidates for various work assignments.
• Accurately filled project orders and matched the best candidates with the right skill-sets for job requirements.
• Provided career counseling and effectively motivated consultants on assignments.
• Preparing consultants for successful working partnerships with company clients.
• Served as liaison between consultants, company and clients.
• Positively and expediently resolved consultant/client conflicts.
• Implemented and presided over weekly recruitment staff meetings to maintain professional standards and consistency in the recruiting process.
• Oversaw the structuring and billing procedures by reconciling consultant timesheets with hours worked and projects completed on client work site.
• Assisted with the overall administrative operation of the branch, including office and staff management.
Industrial Financial Corporation, Oakland, CA
1995 - 1997
Regional Supervisor and Recruiter
• Recruited, evaluated, and placed Teller Staff for over 90 branches.
• Trained and supervised Tellers for various branch locations.
• Processed New Hire paperwork and met staffing needs as required.
• Served as Custodian of ATM and Security Operations as well as oversaw and executed Auditory Policies and Procedures branch locations.
The Romanov Spa, Berkeley, CA
1991 - 1995
Personal Trainer & Fitness Counselor
• Received Personal Trainer Certification.
• Provided fitness and nutrition counseling to health club clients.
• Conducting one-on-one training in body sculpturing, toning and proper exercise techniques.
• Educated club members on stress management through exercise and good eating habits.
• Motivated clients to maintain a healthy attitude and sustain their exercise programs and regiments.
• Sold on average 120 memberships per month.
FJK Support Services, Palo Alto, CA
1988 - 1991
• Marketing and sales of telecommunications software applications.
• Exceeded sales quota of 25 licenses for telecommunication software programs per month.
• Supervised the distribution and sales of software products.
• Served as liaison between clients and company.
• Positively resolved client issues and answered customer inquiries regarding products and services.
• Assisted Marketing Department with marketing and sales strategies to promote software products.
University Athletic Department, San Francisco, CA
1987 - 1988
• Reconciled and maintained billing transactions for 75 accounts.
• Maintained A/R, A/P and General Ledger.
• Inventoried and purchased athletic equipment and office supplies.
• Assisted with scheduled athletic events.
• Provided office management and administrative assistance.
Columbia University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management
SFB Business College, Newark, NJ
Diploma, Office Administration
PRWRA Dawn Reid - PTI Career Services - P.O. Box - Roselle, NJ 07203 - http://www.mypti.com