Administrative Assistant Human Resources
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
PROFILE OF QUALIFICATIONS
An administrative professional recognized for taking a leadership role in support of top management. Uses technical and interpersonal skills to enhance organizational efficiencies and operations.
• Communications • 10-Key Calculator • Office Machine
• Data Entry • Business Correspondence • Mail Routing
• Organization • Community Relations • MS Word
• MS Excel • Volunteer Recruitment • Planning
Computers: Performed data entry, report preparation, business correspondence writing and statistical spreadsheet preparation at Klaussen's Electric.
- Coordinated materials from management to format process manuals, performing lay out, rewriting, proofing and editing as well as developing graphics and manual covers.
- Maintained and updated 11 statistical and graphical reports in MS Excel.
Telecommunications: Provided receptionist / switchboard support (paging system, six incoming lines, 100 internal extensions with AUDIX, multiple TIE lines to four domestic divisions and domestic / overseas toll-free line).
- Greeted and connected customers, business associates and job applicants.
Clerical / Administrative: Performed administrative functions in support of human resources department: paycheck preparation, documenting timesheets, staff schedule development, division newspaper editing and formatting, typing of proposals, presentations, troubleshooting problems for personnel.
- Provided different support functions in other divisions and previous positions including: bookkeeping, supply inventory and routing of domestic and international mail.
Planning and Coordinating: Appointed to School Coordinator for PTO, recruiting volunteers, assisting with problems and planning events / meetings. Provided support and supervision to parents and members.
Acme Resources, Chicago, IL
1999 - Present
Goldman and Frank, Chicago, IL
1997 - 2000
Public School, Chicago, IL
1995 - 1997
Previous Administrative / Clerical positions
Interstate College of Illinois, Chicago, IL
B.A., Public Relations
PRWRA Laura DeCarlo - A Competitive Edge Career Service - http://www.acompetitiveedge.com - firstname.lastname@example.org