604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Dynamic and proven Production Assistant and Segment Producer significantly contributing to Good Day New York achieving Emmy Award for Best Local Morning Show in NY, 2004. Experience working with the Number One television market in the US – FOX5 WNYW. Passion for producing and presenting news stories and commentary. Outstanding on-air personality, creative, innovative and captivating. Proficient in MS Office, AVID Express, and Basic Parker Vision. Demo reel available for review.
SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS & HONORS
Associate Producer, FOX5 WNTW Problem Solvers airing July 24, 2004
Chosen Applicant to WPIX-WB11 Broadcasting Seminar, 2002
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY
The Good Day New York Show with FOX 5 WNYW
2004 – Present
Production Assistant / Segment Producer / Assistant Editor
Conceived, crafted and pitched story idea. Show will air during sweeps period on primetime television for Five O’clock, Six O’clock and Ten O’clock news shows. Researched and booked all guests, coordinated interview schedules, and directed during interviews.
· Ensure morning scripts, guest list and graphics orders are complete and accurate.
· Post all website information for GDNY.
· Routinely edit teases and broll clips that go on air.
· Organize and create chyrons for next days’ show Researched, booked and produced numerous segments that featured on Good Day New York.
· Perform administrative tasks, managing high volume of calls from major advertising and public relations firms.
· Provide and incorporate valuable information into show rundown for producers.
· Ensure all necessary equipment and supplies are available for next days’ show.
True Entertainment, an Endomol Company, New York, NY
For Guess Who’s Coming To Decorate and Help Wanted
· Composed travel grids, production schedules, show questionnaires and contact sheets for weekly shoots.
· Booked crew, talent, vehicles, camera equipment, security and craft services for each location.
· Planned and coordinated all transportation and accommodations for crew, talent and guests.
· Oversaw crew and assisted producers with room renovations and redesign plans in the field and in the office.
· Researched and selected candidates for air guests on the show, determining best candidates.
· Performed all administrative tasks to ensure smooth and efficient operations, prepared and distributed materials, attended and participated in major production meetings, performed data entry, and used personal vehicle to run errands.
News 12 Television Station, Edison, NJ
Intern / Assignment Desk Assistant
· Generated, developed and contributed stories to afternoon and evening news rundowns.
· Collaborated with Assignment Editor to coordinate and develop news stories and special segments.
· Investigated and researched leads for possible stories.
· Interviewed potential story sources and recorded data at press conferences.
· Worked with Producers to prepare newscast materials.
· Performed clerical and production tasks.
Bachelor of Arts, Communications / Broadcasting, 2003, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ
3.5 GPA, Graduated Cum Laude, Dean’s List, 2000 – 2003