Sales Specialist Technology
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
INSIDE / OUTSIDE SALES SPECIALIST • CUSTOMER SERVICE
Telecom ~ Consumer Service ~ Technology Products ~ Soft Sales
· Drive sales to maximize business potential, using extensive product knowledge, industry awareness and understanding of technology trends. Skilled in building customer relationships through attention to service and promoting customer satisfaction.
· Top-tier producer for major telecom company; consistently placed in top 5 of 90 reps in call center.
· Top handler of calls in high-paced environment with volume averaging 150 calls per day.
· Extensive experience in interactions with the public. Readily establish rapport with people from diverse backgrounds and at all professional levels. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Persuasive; facilitate decision-making in others. Effective team player; equally competent working independently.
· Notable organizational skills; accurately complete detailed reports. Work efficiently and effectively as self-starter in busy environment handling many tasks simultaneously. Able to identify and resolve problems. Calm and cool-headed in conflict situations.
· Methodically gather facts and ask the right questions to make decisions. Demonstrate initiative, good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply. Stay abreast of industry news by reading trade papers, business reports, etc. Aware of social, economic and political implications of decisions.
· Technically savvy; computer knowledge on Windows platform includes proprietary database, contact management and sales force technology programs.
Infocision – Austintown, Ohio
2003 – Present
· Prospect for new commercial accounts. Skillfully overcome objections and close deals. Regularly meet or exceed goals.
· Selected for special project to share broad experience, contribute knowledge of competition and introduce new sales techniques to motivate team and optimize achievement of this “harder sell.”
Direct Security and Satellite – Atlanta, Georgia
OUTSIDE SALES REP
· Performed sales function for direct TV and dish network affiliate.
Comcast Cable (formerly AT&T Broadband) – Atlanta, Georgia
INSIDE SALES / SERVICE REP
2000 – 2003
· Enhanced Comcast brand loyalty with full range cable, phone and Internet sales. Updated customers by providing new product knowledge, applications and trends. Offered technical problem solutions.
· Met sales and service target levels during restructuring and management turnovers. Significantly reduced churn rates.
Time Warner Co. (formerly Turner Broadcasting Co.) – Atlanta, Georgia
1992 – 2000
INSIDE SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES REP
· Major contributor to growth of nationwide subscriber base by 125% to 600,000 customers. Generated $100K in monthly sales each and every month throughout tenure.
· Met or exceeded quality assurance goals while handling 150+ sales calls daily.
· Marketed and customized numerous monthly promotions to nationwide customers, meeting individual needs and solving their problem(s). Served as committee leader for Zero-Tolerance Error Program.
Citicorp Acceptance Company – Atlanta, GA
NATIONAL RETAIL ACCOUNT SPECIALIST,
1986 – 1992
· Managed portfolio of approximately 3,000 accounts for auto and mobile homes. Met objectives; achieved 3% delinquency level. Managed P&L reports using pre-legal recover techniques.
Coursework (cumulative 180 hours) at Youngstown State University includes Retail Marketing and Accounting