Social Services Director
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Used management and leadership experience, plus unwavering vision of institutional goals, to inspire cooperation and teamwork.
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Managed and coordinated 52 employees while promoting self-directed work teams.
• Created criterion and standard procedures for hiring new staff members.
Walla Walla College, Missoula, Montana
Masters, Social Work
• Clinical Skills with Addictive Families • Clinical Dysfunctional Behavior
• Family Violence • Clinical Treatment of Families
• Social Work--Supervision • Administration/Management
• Policy Issues for Clinicians • Advanced Clinical Evaluation
• Solution-Focused Brief Therapy • Death and Dying
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Bachelor of Science, Social Work
• Crisis Intervention • Community Organization
• Group Work (Therapy) • Individual Work (Therapy)
• Family Systems • Abnormal Psychology
• Child Development
Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho
Associate, General Education
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & WELFARE, Craymore, Idaho
1992 - Present
• Case Manager--Child Protection, Juvenile Justice.
• Investigations--Child Protection.
• Probation Officer--Elmont and Grand Counties.
• Crisis Intervention--24 hour coverage.
• Supervising--Intern and Practicum Students.
• Children's Mental Health--Clinician.
CANYON SCHOOL, Wilton, Utah
1989 - 1992
• Extensive experience supervising a lock-down unit.
• Implemented new procedures for developing individual case plans.
• Taught successful life living skills.
• Created new individual group and therapy programs to include day treatment and local children's mental health alliances.
• Organized and executed activities.
• Volunteer, Utah State Hospital, 1988-1991.
• Volunteer Board Member, Citizen's Advisory Board for Samuel Work Camp, 1985-1987.
PRWRA Camile Carboneau - CC Computer Services - PO Box 50655 - Idaho Falls, Idaho 83405 - URL: http://www.SuperiorResumes.com - camille@ccComputer.com