Vice President Of Operations International
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Senior Level Executive with 20 years experience in business operations. Lead cross-functional teams to defined goals and outcomes.
Key Areas of Strength:
• Inventory Management • Accounting Systems
• Customer Relations • Systems Management
• Import/Export • Credit Management
• Contracts Negotiation • Logistics Planning
• Shipping/Receiving • Warehouse Management
• Insurance Administration • Accounts Receivable
Ferndale Corporation, New York, NY
1982 - Present
Vice President of Operations
Leading global corporate barter company that reduces client partners' cash cost, by purchasing excess inventories, depreciated assets, and surplus production capacity at full book value, and trades for media, goods and services, and vendor trading.
Oversee three-floor office area and all aspects of corporate operations for merchandise inventories, warehouse, logistic, and special purchase contracts, warehoused inventory insurance policies, shipping and receiving, importing and exporting, client credit and relations, and accounts receivable.
• Incorporated state-of-the-art communications of three computer networks, over 50 client computers and peripherals, three broadband connections to AT&T and Verio, and Merlin Legend telephone system with voice mail and call accounting.
• Managed merchandise inventories, designing system interface to accept client data, monitoring system reports, and familiarizing clients with process.
• Negotiated warehouse and logistic contracts for method of storage, shipping lead-time, inventory and security systems, cost, and insurance.
• Administered insurance policies for domestic warehoused inventories in three states, and global warehoused inventories in four countries.
• Arranged import and export customs brokers, freight forwarders, and insurance, ensuring completion of all required exporter or importer of record declarations and documents.
• New York Stock Exchange Broker's License Course
• Macy's Executive Training Program
• Microsoft Office Suite, Networking, Programming in C, Cobol, Basic, Visual Basic, Dbase, Rbase, Access, SQL
PRWRA Nick Marino - Outcome Resumes and Career Service - email@example.com - Bishop, TX 78343