Chiropractice Health Assistant
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
CHIROPRACTIC HEALTH ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
Friendly outgoing individual with experience in variety of positions such as chiropractic heath assistant, reception, and office / secretarial work. Superior communication and computer proficiencies. Positive attitude and adaptability to change.
Highlights of Qualifications
· Managed busy Chiropractic Office interacting with more than 300 patients weekly.
· Superior knowledge of medical office procedures, transcription and terminology.
· Expertise within MS Office Suite, E-Mail and Internet, with keyboarding at 50wpm.
· Proven reliability and a commitment to continuous learning.
Member of Ontario Medical Secretaries Association
Reception / Medical Administrative Skills
· Recorded doctor’s initial and comparative examinations on cerpics cards.
· Typed and processed doctor’s report.
· Utilized A & L OHIP Medical Billing to process OHIP on weekly and monthly schedules.
· Prepped patients for x-rays (measured and recorded FSAP, and lumbar lateral measurements), processed x-rays and prepared envelopes.
· Communicated with insurance health adjudicators and other professionals.
· Maintained flow of patients within the waiting room, and examination rooms.
· Regulated doctor’s appointments through system based on time management.
· Implemented dot system for patient cerpic cards allowing for more efficient method of recording.
· Organized recording keeping of monthly invoices, statement, and OHIP billing.
· Trained and supervised team of four chiropractic assistants during a period of one year.
· Provided receptionist duties using a needs-based process involving assessing client needs, offering alternatives and deciding on the best solution.
· Participated effectively as member of small medical group.
· Utilized respect and confidentiality when dealing with staff and clients.
PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT HISTORY
West Wonderton Chiropractic Clinic, ON
Belton Chiropractic Clinic, Belton, ON
Chiropractic Assistant / Receptionist
Varry Chiropractic Clinic, Collingswood, ON
Assistant to School Nurse
Hubbard Avenue School, Oromocto, NB
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Diploma in Office Administration – Medical
Gracian College, Barton, ON
Level four – Secretarial Education
Memorial University, Newfoundland
· Committee Vice-Chairperson participated in decision-making, planning, and children’s education for Elizabeth Park Church.
· Collaborated with parent volunteers to plan and organize fundraising activities for the Early Learning Center.
Nicole Miller - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.milroyconsultants.com