Department Manager Auto Parts
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
CUSTOMER SERVICE • DEPARTMENT MANAGER
· Extensive experience in interactions with the public. Readily establish rapport with people from diverse backgrounds and at all professional levels.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate creativity, initiative, good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply. Work well under pressure and stress.
· Effective team player; equally competent working independently. Participate in hiring and training of new employees.
· Work efficiently and effectively as self-starter in busy environment handling many tasks simultaneously. Able to identify and resolve problems. Practical and objective. Analyze situation to gather data before making decision.
· Detail-oriented, meticulous individual; accurate, observant and intuitive. Consistently deliver quality work. Thrive in an organized work environment. Flexible to changing priorities. Capably follow established procedures.
· Superior reputation for increasing sales. First year of management generated $75K growth in business volume. Promoted, merchandised and stocked inventory for 21 stores in tri-state area. Ensured adequate stock levels, guaranteeing maximum sales potential.
· Expert knowledge of car systems; 10+ years experience with General Motors vehicles. Carefully inspect parts for wear using calipers, micrometers and thickness gauges.
· Provide accurate automotive troubleshooting and parts advice to customers. Examine vehicle and discuss with customer nature and extent of damage or malfunction.
· Maintain current parts inventory to maximize sales and boost percentage of repair and turn ratios. Order parts using GM Rapid 2000 and Tracs 2000 as well as from outside and after-market suppliers.
· Ensure timely delivery of parts for retail customers, repair technicians and wholesale accounts.
Ben Bissett Chevrolet – Mercer, Pennsylvania
1998 – Present
PARTS DEPT. ASSISTANT MANAGER
AutoZone – Greenville, Pennsylvania
1996 – 1998
PARTS SALES MANAGER
Pennsylvania Game Commission – Franklin, Pennsylvania
1989 – 1996
PUBLIC RELATIONS / BUILDING & VEHICLE MAINTENANCE /
Jamesway Corporation – Greenville, Pennsylvania
1986 – 1989
EDUCATION / TRAINING / CERTIFICATION
A.S.E. Parts Certification current to 2007
General Motors Common Training, every 6 months
Associate Degree, Business Administration,
YOUNGSTOWN STATE UNIVERSITY – Youngstown, Ohio
Jane Roqueplot - email@example.com - http://www.janecos.com