Sales Promotion Professional
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· With 13+ years of both business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales experience.
· Proven track record driving revenue to meet and exceed goals.
· Emphasis on client relationship development.
· Earned excellent reputation through hard work, product knowledge, diligence, and dependability.
· Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and Outlook).
Areas of Expertise:
· Establishing / managing accounts
· Assessing client needs
· Developing client relationships
· Nurturing repeat business
· Resolving problems
· Performing polished presentations
· Conducting promotions
· Overcoming objections
· Prospecting for new business
· Accomplishing persuasive negotiations to close sales
CIRCULATION PROMOTIONS UNLIMITED (CPU) – Houston, Texas
1990 to 2002 and 2003 to Present
Senior Sales Representative – Washington, D.C. and Houston, Texas
Developed a client base through business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales. Called on sales and marketing representatives, corporate account managers, and district managers on the corporate level.
· Negotiated contracts with Fresh Fields/Whole Foods, Foley’s, Macy’s, Best Buy, Safeway / Randall’s, Von’s, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Home Depot, and Lowe’s.
· Represented company at various conventions, including the Home & Garden Show, Auto Show, Bridal Show, and Houston Texaco Grand Prix.
· Met or exceeded weekly goals 40 out of 52 weeks in the year.
· Achieved best sales of the year in 2001 at 103% of annual goal.
Sales Representative – Houston, Texas
Conducted business-to-consumer sales efforts for a territory in the Houston metropolitan area.
· Received company’s Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Century Club awards for top sales
· Wrote 117 new starts in Houston which was 290% of goal
NEITO COMPUTER SERVICES – Houston, Texas
2002 to 2003
Sold Microsoft CRM packaged software, cabling, and various IT services to Fortune 1000 corporations. Called on attorneys, accounting firms, electrical companies, investment firms, charter schools, and private schools. Communicated with IT managers, and chief operating officers. Negotiated contracts that ranged from $1,000 to $35,000.
· Built a territory from ground zero
Lab Assistant (1988 to 1990) Houston Biotechnology – Houston, Texas
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON – Main Campus – Houston, Texas
Bachelor of Science Program in Computer Information Systems