Computer Consultant Military
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
A professional representative experienced in developing and cultivating relationships and computer programs. Seeking Customer Service/Client management. Strong desk-support skills with proven ability to work with sales reps and clients to resolve issues. Additional experience:
• Supervision • Business Management • Accounting
• Collections • Sales • Project Management
• Programming • Database Design
• Hire, schedule and supervise 5 employees in a graphic design company.
• Develop business systems for order flow, purchasing and accounting.
• Interview prospective employees and train new employees.
• Plan and implement business processes and job duties for employees.
• Training groups and one-on-one client support on client site.
• Managed over 100 accounts. Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Successful sales experience - ranked 2nd at Allmed. Sold software/hardware products, programming, graphic design services. Prospected new clients, conducted meetings, performed presentations, negotiated prices and executed closings.
• Managed booth and participation in several shows.
Customer Service Management
• Managed customer service and telemarketing people to accomplish their objectives.
• Long hours on the phone. Directed both inbound and outbound calls - 55 per day. Wrote 10 - 20 orders a day, solved problems, and reviewed invoices and shipping orders for accuracy and accountability.
• Worked with sales, employees and customers to design and achieve target goals.
First Financial Services
Senior Systems Programmer
Founder, President, Manager
Allmed Information Systems
Sales Representative & Admin Manager
Country Medical Systems
Customer Service Rep, Credit and Collections Rep
St. Joseph College, Rensseler, IN
Bachelor of Science, Psychology
Several professional and technical courses since college.
• Professional Selling, Time Management, Supervision, Computer programming.
PRWRA Janice Sacramento - email@example.com - Trainer, Lake County, IL, - Workforce Development Program