Executive Assistant Multiple Directors
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Position in executive-level administration where extensive experience will add value. Highly productive individually and in managing projects in support of team efforts.
· Strong executive assistant background includes support of multiple senior managers and large groups.
· Excellent communication skills. Articulate in person and in writing. Fluent in Spanish.
· Proven organizational skills. Experienced managing projects accurately and efficiently to meet all deadlines. Able to streamline workflow, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
· Computer skills include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook 2000.
Executive Assistant, Bit-by-Byte, Lendon, PA
Provided administrative support to four directors and staff of 50 for Internet Protocol Engineering division.
· Maximized productivity by maintaining multiple calendars, scheduling meetings, arranging travel,
tracking expenses and prioritizing e-mail for directors. Maintained office equipment and ordered supplies.
· Prepared weekly spreadsheets monitoring more than 100 ongoing projects. Oversaw status of projects by continually gathering information and following-up with directors and staff.
· Updated dynamic organizational charts and headcount spreadsheets.
· Organized weeklong conferences, large department meetings and off-site team events.
· Alleviated directors’ workload by handling contact with vendors, such as Nortel and Alcatel.
Sales Associate, David and David, Inc., Lendon, PA
Organized and effectively presented merchandise for this boutique on part-time basis.
· Developed good rapport with clients. Handled customer service questions.
· Entrusted by owner with opening and closing duties.
Teacher, Leading Children’s Center, Shelby, PA
Designed developmental lesson plans for 3-5 year age group for school with 60% Hispanic population.
· Observed and documented children’s social and cognitive skills.
· Provided translation for parent-teacher meetings and built rapport with non-English speaking parents.
Full-time Student, Leading College, Leading, PA
Administrative Assistant, Major Corporation, Leading, PA
Provided support to 40 engineers in Marketing and Production department.
· Received praise for streamlining system of spreadsheets that tracked forecasts of oil production sites.
· Prepared highly complex and time critical materials for distribution at annual meetings.
· Word, Excel and PowerPoint courses, New Horizons Computer Learning Center, Shelby, PA (2000).
· Bachelor of Arts, Early Childhood Education, Leading College, Leading, PA (1996).