Major Account Manager High Tech
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Accomplished sales professional with more than 10 years of high-tech experience. Exceeded quota 43 months straight, averaged over 125% of quota and twice ranked #1 in nation for sales (1996-2002).
· Strong sales background includes consultative selling, prospecting, territory development, relationship building, needs analysis, presentations, closing and post-sale support. Regularly mentor new reps.
· Consistent top producer. Exceeded sales quotas 43 consecutive months, despite recession (1998-2002), while winning company-wide recognition for averaging over 125% of quota (1999, 2000 and 2001).
· Ranked #1 in nation for sales two years straight, averaged over 200% of quota (1996 and 1997).
· Proven client service skills include key and national account management, referral generation and account penetration. Lock out competitors while effectively managing up to 50 accounts.
· Skilled at turning technical features into saleable benefits for Fortune 500 and small business clients.
Major Account Manager: CenterPointe Wireless, St. Paul, MN
Provide sales and account management to corporate users of wireless products and services.
· Develop and maintain relationships with strategic national accounts and large corporate clients in MN and IA, providing data and voice equipment and service plans. Rapidly opened five of 20 accounts.
· Exceeded all activity quotas; on track to increase account activity in region for 2003.
Senior Account Executive: MAX, Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Provided wireless product/service sales and account management to public sector and corporate clients.
· Built and developed entire seven-county metro area territory. Opened and managed up to 50 accounts.
· Ranked in top 10% of all sales reps nationwide, averaging over 125% of quota (1999, 2000 and 2001).
· Exceeded sales quota 43 consecutive months; Pinnacle Club member (1998-2002).
· Won lucrative contract with XXX University (3,000+ lines) with sales and relation-building skills.
Senior Account Manager: PhoneHome, St. Paul, MN
Provided sales and account management to public sector and corporate users of wireless products/services.
· Managed 20 key accounts with such clients as 123 Clinic, cities of Maxwell and Dasell, 568 Steel, MIRR and 777 Railroads, Last National Bank and Susquehanna Hat Company.
· Twice ranked #1 Direct Sales Representative in USA. Averaged over 200% of sales quota.
Sales Representative: SAVINKA, St. Paul, MN
Sold and serviced corporate users of copiers, facsimiles, and high-speed networked solutions.
Authorized Agent: BigEast Cellular and Cellular 1500, St. Paul, MN
Ranked in top 10% nationwide for activity. Sold to and managed nearly 50 corporate accounts.
Prior experience in United States Army as Telephone Switch Technician in Germany and US.
· Enrolled in Management BA program: Hamline Univeristy, St. Paul, MN (degree due 2004).
· Electronic Computer and Switching Systems: 1,300 hours completed, US Air Army.
· Extensive sales training from CenterPointe Wireless, MAX, Holden, and Carew International.