Sports Equipment Repair
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
A highly skilled sports equipment repair specialist with extensive retail expertise. Adept at handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Proven ability to establish, promote and maintain a solid business/clientele. Outstanding organizational, analytical and problem solving capabilities. Formulate cost saving procedures to assure productive use of personnel. Known for effective interpersonal skills.
Jaybird Sports Repair, Detroit, MI
1994 - Present
• Retained by select clients for private repairs/consultations.
• Established and maintained a successful business (annual sales $200,000+) in a saturated market.
• Provided customized sports equipment adaptations and repair.
• Secured client base throughout region, includnig recreational and professional athletes.
• Collaborated with local physiotherapist to create proprietary support devices for injured players.
• Trained associates on the operation industrial long arm sewing machine and CAG-one sharpener.
FJK International Inc., Denver, CO
1990 - 1994
• Sourced and solicited transportation and customs brokerage business for new potential clients.
• Performed costing and routing analysis for specific export/import logistics.
• Negotiated rates as required directly with airlines, steamship lines, and necessary carriers.
• Developed new lanes of traffic on a project basis.
SFB International Ltd., Denver, CO
1988 - 1990
• Oversaw all daily operations for both local messenger and courier divisions, including recruitment, accounts payable/receivable, billing, routing, sales, and training.
Lincoln International Express, Denver, CO
1985 - 1988
• Managed sales, employee relations, staff training, budget.
• Continually reviewed and instituted cost saving and productivity improving measures.
Baker Air Transport, Boulder, CO
1981 - 1985
• Introduced Baker services to Boulder market.
• Trained all Baker personnel in air courier procedures and regulations.
• Initiated Rocky Mountain courier depot.
• Developed operational procedures and trained staff in the new system.
• Coordinated inbound/outbound schedules.
The Habit of Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Time/Territory Management, Leadership Skills, Surveying Your Market, and Selecting Personnel
Member of Boulder Chamber of Commerce
Member of Denver Lions Club
Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
B.A., Liberal Arts
PRWRA Audrey Field - Résumé Resources - Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada - http://www.resumeresources.ca