604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Seasoned professional with expertise in risk management, credit analysis, credit management, financial management, investment management, strategic planning, and tax planning.
· Comprehensive background in all areas of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
· Skilled in identifying and reducing areas of risk exposure.
· Experienced with risk assessment including domestic and international transactions, sales, distribution, financing, and investments.
· Proven ability to maximize revenue potential through exceptional portfolio management abilities.
· Cultivating relationships with high net worth clients.
Nichimen America Inc., New York, NY
Perform credit analysis at the North American headquarters for this leading Japanese general trading company. Analyze the risks and credit worthiness of accounts with moderate to high exposure. Recommend specific terms and conditions assigning dollar credit limits and risk ratings. Evaluate and report to senior management special issues related to account risk, industry risk, and country risk. Interface with the sales departments to provide value added information for the accomplishment of their business goals. Follow delinquent accounts and implement the appropriate steps for collection. Arrange Uniform Commercial Code filings for secured transactions. Negotiated with credit-rating organizations to improve company’s credit ratings.
· Appointed as Corporate Customs Compliance Coordinator to coordinate strategy and preparation of internal documentation with outside legal counsel for U.S. Customs compliance.
· Prepared balance sheet and income statement analysis, ratio trend analysis, business and industry risk analysis, management assessment, and cash flow analysis.
· Monitored on-going credit worthiness of established credit limits and advise actions to reduce risk for marginal accounts.
Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, New York, NY
Formulated and discussed with clients personal credit opinions on accounts involving significant dollar amounts. Assessed companies through ratio, trend and payment analysis. Compiled and updated information in the Credit Clearing House database. Acted as liaison between the sales department and the client.
· Represented the company at trade meetings to discuss problem accounts and provided recommendations.
· Assigned and communicated credit recommendations and ratings.
Bachelor of Science, Economics, Minor in Marketing
City University of New York at Staten Island
National Metal Importers Credit Group
Kristen Coria - ResumesAP@aol.com - http://www.careerparadigms.com