Real Estate Executive
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
High energy results oriented marketing professional with expertise in commercial real estate marketing, management, development and construction seeking an executive position with a Fortune 500 company.
• Able to identify market opportunities, develop client relationships, negotiate sales terms, close, coordinate and expedite the sale.
• Have the ability to manage all aspects of a corporate real estate portfolio. This includes site location analysis, site inspections, negotiations, and executing sale/lease contracts with property owners.
• Accomplished in forecasting and monitoring operating budgets, cash flow, and preparation of profitability reports.
• Developed guidelines and integrated a computer system for establishing, managing, and coordinating division and satellite offices.
• Recognized for leadership, management and negotiation skills.
• Developed and maintained relationships with Fortune 500 companies.
• Confident communicator with outstanding presentation skills.
• Prepared financial analysis of potential sales, leasing, and management transactions.
• Facilitated the development and use of client data bases with support capabilities.
• Special strength in staff supervision, motivation, and training.
• Wrote job descriptions, standardized hiring and interview procedures.
• Created technical and policy/procedure manuals.
• Launched an annual awards program to build morale and promote camaraderie.
Hercules Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
1995 - Present
President, Owner and Principal Broker
• Managed comprehensive commercial real estate services in sales, leasing, exclusive representation, property management, and consulting.
Royal Equity, Inc., Jackson City and Delmar, Virginia
1993 - 1994
Sales and Leasing Manager
• Handled the leasing and management of suburban office parks encompassing 25 office buildings, 1 million square feet of office space and over 300 corporate tenants in Jackson City and Delmar, Virginia.
Tamminy Real Estate, Inc.
1991 - 1993
Vice President of Real Estate Leasing
• Managed general brokerage, commercial property management and sales/leasing. Inventory included over 30 properties in excess of 2.5 million square feet of office and mixed use space throughout the Hilltop, Virginia area.
Oceanside Enterprises, Inc.
1982 - 1990
Account Representative, Director of Leasing, Executive Vice President
• Responsible for regional real estate development, brokerage, construction, and management organization. Designed, developed, leased, and managed over 3.5 million square feet of commercial office, retail and industrial properties in Hilltop, Virginia and satellite offices in Cape Verde, South Carolina and Naples, Florida.
B.S., Business Administration
Alpha Theta College of Real Estate
Principles of Real Estate, Real Estate Appraisal, Law, and Management.
Oceanside Community College
Principles of Brokerage, TODA, Office Leasing Seminars.
Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
Certified Office Marketing Specialist.
• Team Player Award for Leadership, Read Commercial Properties. 1992
• President's Pin Award for Employee of the Year. Armada/Hoffler. 1988
• Outstanding Hampton Roads Professional Woman of the Year. 1984
• Impromptu Speaking Award, Dale Carnegie 'Effective Speaking and Human Relations.' 1989
• Oceanside Board of Realtors, Member.
• NAIOP, Chairman Program Committee.
• Domino University Alumni Association, Active Member.
• Advisory Board for the Visually Handicapped, Commonwealth of OCEANSIDE.
• Building Owners and Managers Association International (TODA), Member
• Chamber of Commerce, Membership Drive and Special Events Committee
Proficient in both DOS and Macintosh operating platforms and application of LAN technology. Ability to establish, integrate, and transition high-tech equipment. Implementation of network security policies and back-up procedures. Internet knowledge includes application of hypertext and data acquisition. Adept in utilizing the information as a business tool.
PRWRA Anne Kramer - Alpha Bits - Virginia Beach, VA 23455 - email@example.com