604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Protective Services professional with related experience and credentials. Seek a position in either a private security or municipal setting, with relocation to the United States Pacific Northwest. Operations-oriented experience in a challenging urban transit setting. Extensive background in public service, with steady promotions and increased responsibility. Thorough, hard working, disciplined and reliable, with a serious attitude and a career commitment to protective service.
Police Department, St. Paul, MN
Investigations and Security, 2002 - Present
· Provide security, working cooperatively with local municipal law enforcement teams.
· Patrol high-crime urban areas, using high-tech surveillance equipment. Deal with a variety of situations: accidents, vandalism, trespassing, robbery, abuse, etc.
· Regular training on weapons and safety.
XYZ Bus Service, Inc., St. Paul, MN
Charter Bus Driver, 1999 - 2002
· Transport groups in diverse destinations and activities (sports, casinos, tours, and special interest).
· Drove a group of 40+ Scandinavian tourists/musicians on a 7-state, 3-week tour.
Geo Transit Agency, Davenport, IA
Operations Assistant / Dispatcher / Bus Driver, 1995 - 1999
· Scheduled, dispatched and administered operations for a 45-fleet urban/university transit service.
· Delegated workflow assignments to and supervised 20 full-time and 50 part-time drivers, including relief drivers. Helped train and oriented new staff.
· Data entered passenger statistics, and tracked ridership data.
· Handled ticket sales/contracts.
· Operated a mini bus to monitor traffic problems and assist with accidents.
· Performed maintenance and minor repairs on vehicles. Tracked and reported bus damage.
General Hospital, Davenport, IA
Employee Shuttle Transport Driver, 1994 - 1995
ABC Management Services, Ames, IA
Leasing and Maintenance Agent, 1992 - 1994
Showings, leasing, tenant relations and maintenance for 3 complexes, totaling 150 units.
SFB, Ames, IA
Customer Service, 1989 - 1992
Customer-driven service with the public: stocking, cashiering, problem resolution, merchandising.
University of Saint Thomas
Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice
Program overview: Crime and Justice, Statistics and Research Methods, Private SecurityCriminal Procedures, Ethics, Crisis Intervention, Alternatives
PRWRA Barb Poole - Hire Imaging - email@example.com