Regional Vice President
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SALES • MANAGEMENT • TRAINING
Senior Account Manager • Total Quality Management • Technology Consultant
• Account Management - Excel at penetrating key accounts and increasing revenues through solution selling. Quickly establish rapport with individuals at all professional levels and from diverse cultures. Clearly focus product/services; identify target customers; capitalize on market trends; work to maximize client satisfaction together with revenue and profit expectations.
• Team Building - Decisive team leader with extensive experience recruiting and hiring salespeople and managers. Create an environment that is positive, motivating and fosters a competitive spirit that fuels cooperation and teamwork, while maximizing personnel's skills.
• Training/Communication - Promote corporate training initiatives in the classroom/field to motivate and develop first-rate sales team/managers. Review materials/manuals and update as needed.
• Quality - Superior aptitude in developing high level relationships that maximize company profits and revenues along with customer and employee retention using Total Quality Management and Technology Resources.
• Professional - High-energy achiever; use outstanding organization, communication and correspondence skills to build solid relationships. Generate top quality results by demonstrating superior product knowledge and integrity. Equally skilled at budgeting and financial management.
• Motivating - Dedicated, ambitious, goal-oriented self-starter. Strong "closer" with emphasis on strategic, solutions selling to major account markets, including established firms and small start-ups. Persuasive negotiator. Consistently achieve/surpass established sales goals. Lead by example.
• Skills - Technology savvy. Proficient in numerous computer applications. Microsoft Sales Specialist.
TRAINING / CERTIFICATION
• e-Learning Summit; e-Lectrify to Learn, 2001
• Total Quality Management
• Certified Microsoft Sales Specialist (MSS), 1998
• Mission of Excellence, Rollins University, 1996
• Finding the Technology Buyer, 1998
• Quality I and II
• Quality at Work
• A Guide to the Tools and Processes
AWARDS / ACHIEVEMENTS
• Gold Club Member, 2000
• Rolex Elimination Derby #1 Sales Manager, 1988
• Million Dollar Round Table, 1999, 2000
• National Sales Manager of the Year, 1986, 1987
• Winner, Spring Madness Sprint Challenge, 1997
• Manager of the Month, 1981
• General Manager of the Quarter (Q1, Q2), 1994
• Salesperson of the Month (3 consecutive months), 1980
• Sales Manager of the Quarter, Q3, 1993
• President's Club (recurrent member)
Quality Tech Services, Inc, Baltimore, Maryland
2002 - Present
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT
• Manage college partners in Florida and develop enterprise relationships with corporate clients. Collaborated with college partner in securing $3 million grant.
• Closed $500K in business during first 90 days.
• Won bid to implement Microsoft MCSE program at Magnet High School for 11th and 12th grade students. Coordinated training plan and trained test administrator. Students achieved an unprecedented 77% pass rate after one semester.
Production Point International, Orlando, Florida
1997 - 2002
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ENTERPRISE CONSULTANT
• Deliver Technology Learning Solutions and Workforce Performance Improvement Strategies for software, network OS and business skills development to targeted customer base.
• Profitably direct account management programs for key customers in South Florida. Built account base from ground floor to over $1 million in revenue within 2 years. Increased customer satisfaction ratings with implementation of account management and retention strategies.
• Consistently maintain highest GM and lowest discount percentage in region.
• Gold Club Member 2000; consistently in top 10% in National Sales Ranking.
Professional Business Systems, Pompano Beach, FL
1996 - 1997
• Sold digital imaging and reproduction software and hardware. Generated $500K in new gross revenue within first 12 months with $112K gross profit.
Barton Protective Services, Atlanta, Georgia
1992 - 1996
1995 - 1996
1993 - 1995
GENERAL SALES MANAGER
1992 - 1993
• Within one year turned around Tampa branch from 60% of sales and profit plan to 100% of sales and profit plan in Q1 1996.
• Managed first office to exceed $100K/month in sales in first year, March 1994.
• Achieved 117% Profit Plan, 1994. Recognized as #1 in company; President's Club 1994.
• Managed and motivated team members to achieve National Sales Champion, 1992, 1993, and #2 Rookie, 1993.
Production Resource Group, Greenwich, Connecticut
1989 - 1992
CONSULTANT / REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
• Oversaw sales and distribution of consumer products; provided management, marketing and sales consulting in US and internationally.
• Generated $500K in wholesale first year sales for Environmental Products Division. Developed 350+ new distributors through December 1990. Produced $150K annual revenue in Telecom Division in first six months.
ADT Security Systems, Greenwich, Connecticut
1982 - 1989
• Built sales force, increased major accounts, spearheaded customer growth, and developed sales branches as profit centers in Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT. Grew office from 9 employees and less than $500K in annual sales to 60+ employees and $2.5 million in sales.
• Hired and trained salespeople who achieved National Sales Status in several divisions:
• Residential (1986, 1987, 1988), Commercial (1988), and Rookie (1985, 1987).
Copy Systems, Inc, Glastonbury, Connecticut
1980 - 1982
SALES MANAGER / SALESPERSON
• Increased territory production by 30% within one year. Ranked 2nd of 14 managers in average sales per man (1981) and 3rd of 14 managers in total sales ($1.1 million).
Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
Business Administration, Minor: New Venture Management