604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
To obtain a pharmacy technician position utilizing direct and transferable skills.
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT, Pembroke, NC
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong pharmacist support skills and project support experience within a fast-paced pharmacy atmosphere
• Understand pharmacist communications between doctors, nurses, patients, customers and other health care professionals; this experience includes formal and informal instruction to pharmacy students from various local university programs.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to gather appropriate information, consolidate statistical facts and provide a written analysis of data to pharmacist; additionally skills include writing SOP and performing development of policy and procedures.
• Outstanding experience in training pharmacy technicians and other pharmacy personnel.
• Implements effective operational management practices and applies professional standards.
• Exceeds performance standards; able to perform multiple tasks accurately.
PharMor, Inc., Raleigh, NC
1999 - Present
• Responsibilities include assisting the pharmacist in taking verbal prescriptions and writing exact prescriptions; counsel patients on prescription and over the counter medications.
• Selected by PharMor to go to the Council of Pharmacists conference. Also participate in discussion panels of new products in development by pharmaceutical companies.
• Help in the counseling of customers in person and over the phone regarding proper drug usage and recommend OTC products.
• Supervise one cashier.
• Maintain computerized patient profiles, outpatient pharmacy services, drug interaction screening and monitoring with the pharmacist.
• Ensure proper maintenance of pharmacy inventory control and general management/finance accounting operations.
• Provide some drug information services to physicians, nurses and other staff.
• Serve as preceptor for pharmacy students on community practice rotations.
• Responsibilities included ensuring fulfillment of all orders and interaction with customers in person and over the phone.
• Scheduled personnel, performed payroll management and managed daily store operations.
PRWRA John M. O'Connor - President - CareerProResumes.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-787-2400