IT Team Leader
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – TEAM LEAD/PROJECT MANAGER
Over 10 years of project management and application development leadership experience using object-oriented and procedural programming for client/server architecture. Cross-functional business and manufacturing knowledge. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to relate well to individuals at all levels within the organization. Technical core competencies include:
AIX, HP/UX, Solaris, Linux, Windows 9X, Windows NT
Oracle Forms 4.5 & 6.0, Oracle Reports 2.5, SQL*Plus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, PVCS Tracker
Informix v6.04, Oracle v7 & v8i, SQL Server 7, Access
Apache, IIS, Microsoft Personnel Web Server
Configuration & CASE Tools
SCCS, RCS, Clearcase, PVCS Version Manager, FourGen
ABBOTT LABORATORIES—Abbott Park, Illinois
2003 to Present
Pharmaceutical and health-care product manufacturer. 2003 sales exceeded $19 billion.
IT TEAM LEAD/PROJECT MANAGER—Abbott International
Direct a team of internal and external consultants accountable for day-to-day support of Manugistics supply-chain management application. Manage integration projects to include user requirements gathering, budget/staffing needs, timeline estimates, design, testing, and weekly reporting while following Abbott SQAP.
· Led five-month project involving re-architecture and re-integration of common global error handling modules used by all supply-chain management applications throughout organization.
· Drove effort and led several SCM application QA projects to include version management control (PVCS), issue resolution tracking (Remedy), integration scheduling (Autosys), and documentation.
MOTOROLA PCS—Harvard, Illinois
SUPPLY CHAIN/PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Prepared Distribution Center database for physical move and migration to Oracle Supply Chain.
BAXTER HEALTHCARE CORPORATION—Round Lake, Illinois
2001 to 2002
Developer of bioscience, technology, medication delivery, and renal products and services. 2001 sales exceeded $7 billion with operations in 50 countries.
Managed development projects to include quotation/bid process, design, development, testing, and implementation within an ISO 9001 compliant organization regulated by the FDA.
· Developed web application to support real-time online contracts using electronic signatures (compliant with FDA Guideline Title 21 CFR Part 11). Performed rigorous validation testing.
· Supported accounting system used throughout enterprise for budgeting and time tracking. Developed custom reports and created link with JD Edwards.
· Maintained and enhanced enterprise Expert Database (SQL Server) used to identify experts within each core competency and direct inquiries.
· Attended training in Good Document Practices (GDP’s), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP’s), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
MOTOROLA PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SECTOR—Harvard, Illinois
1993 to 2001
Global provider of integrated communications and embedded electronic solutions. Revenues in 2000 of $1.3 billion with operations in the United States and 60+ countries.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER—Global Sales & Forecasting (2000 to 2001)
Participated in entire software development life cycle including requirements gathering, design, and development for Global i2 Demand Planner v. 4.31. Supervised three junior developers.
· Member of development team (15 Developers and Business Analysts) working on global implementation. Project successfully executed on time and within budget. Received Bravo Award (April 2001) for efforts.
· Wrote back end code and scripts (Perl, PL/SQL, and UNIX Shell Scripting) to handle system maintenance.
· Developed user interface (Perl CGI) to i2 Demand Planner to allow on-demand, web-based reporting of sales forecasts, shipping information, and inventory levels.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER—National Service Center (1998 to 2000)
Developed and maintained client/server applications supporting Motorola’s National Service Centers. Critical applications involved warranty tracking and outside vendor payables. Performed requirements gathering and development (analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and support.) within SEI Standards.
· Developed automated faxing application to interface with Informix 4GL. Increased CSR productivity by 50%.
· Managed 2 outside consultants, made project assignments, and trained on system/organizational requirements.
COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING PROGRAMMER (1996 to 1998)
Interacted with Engineering and Plant Management staff to develop and maintain manufacturing. Wrote programs in C and developed administration and batch programs using UNIX Shell Scripting. Administered Windows NT network with 80 workstations. Monitored and maintained AIX UNIX and HP UNIX networks.
· Developed table maintenance application (TCL/TK) with GUI front-end interface to Oracle.
· Awarded for assisting with group effort in achieving SEI Level 3 Classification.
LEAD COMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN (1993 to 1996)
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
MBA Program (12 credits completed)—Roosevelt University, Schaumburg, Illinois
BS Computer Science—Roosevelt University, Schaumburg, Illinois
AAS Electronics Engineering Technology—ITT Technical, Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Java Programming, Java Application Programming, Perl Programming, CGI Programming with Perl, Advanced C Programming, Application Programming with 4GL, Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, Advanced UNIX Programming, Requirements Gathering, and CMM Training