604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Administrative Professional with sales, public relations, and event planning experience. Ability to meet challenges, learn quickly and handle large-scale projects. Skilled in providing Senior Management support in international environments.
• Sales and Marketing • Public Relations • Customer Service
• Human Resources • Training and Counseling • Project Coordination
• Purchasing • Meeting / Event Planning • Process Improvement
• Telemarketing • Advertising / Promotions • Collections
Helix International, Greece, Italy and Japan
2000 - Present
Project Coordinator / Consultant
Jaybird Corporation, Tampa, FL
1998 - 2000
Executive Support Professional
The Romanov Agency, Island, FL
1996 - 1998
Public Relations Coordinator
Geo Consultants, Tampa, FL
1994 - 1996
Office Manager / Outside Sales
Meeting, Event and Project Planning
• Implemented and coordinated strategic business objectives in the consolidation of manufacturing sites and the relocation of corporate offices to numerous international locations in Italy, Greece and Japan.
• Coordinated all aspects of special events, dinners and trips for executives.
• Planned all meetings, luncheons and events for Senior Management.
Administrative Support and Supervision
• Supported senior management, performing computer functions, handling mailings, and preparing daily reports.
• Handled billing, accounts receivable and payable, collections, and general ledger accounting.
• Hired, trained, supervised, counseled and reviewed eight staff.
Public Relations, Marketing and Sales
• Planned promotions to recruit guests and corporate business.
• Performed outside sales, business development and telemarketing.
• Implemented direct mail advertising campaigns.
• Interfaced with executives from Europe, Asia and Central America.
• Microsoft Office Software
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Broward Community College, Sarasota, FL
Seminars: Management Training, Customer Service and Sales Presentation