604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Leadership role, such as Executive Director for an Association or Not for Profit, Strategic Business Planner, Corporate Relations Coordinator or Legal & Regulatory Analyst.
Awarded a Doctorate of Jurisprudence from DePaul University College of Law. Graduate credential is supported by a Bachelor of Arts degree in Classical Philology and Civilizations from Beloit College of Wisconsin. Academic and professional credentials have been enhanced with additional training in operations management, human resource regulations, personnel development and training, community service administration, and numerous computer based business applications.
5 years of leadership in research, writing, law, risk management, public relations, and organizational administration, in the highly competitive environments of corporate counsel and legal publication. Possess a demonstrated record of success to increase operating efficiency, enhance performance and establish strong client relationships. Experience encompasses divorce, bankruptcy, probate, insurance defense, secured transactions and general practice law.
Leadership abilities have been utilized by numerous professional and community organizations, including but not limited to: Blind Services Association, Legal Aid Program to Victims of Domestic Violence, The Women's Law Journal, the Massachusetts Bar Associations and Boston Bar Associations, serving as Co-Chair of the Social/Event Planning Committee.
• Analyzed new and unused legal specific software and identified practical applications for the firm, significantly reduced research time and paper flow, while enhancing the access and utilization of shared information through out the firm.
• Resolved to client satisfaction family/estate issues from $2-$25M.
• Sought by senior management to edit and salvage a lengthy article on newly revised regulations, reduced printed manuscript by 40%, and presented new format on time and under budget.
• Identified need for a "niche publication", sought advice, solicited funds, acquired articles, coordinated production & distribution, and gained endorsement by the Law School Dean for the Women's Law Journal.
• Served as regional Co-Chair of the Boston Bar Association Social Events Committee, to coordinate professional comradely through 9 annual events, all of which were considered highlights of the association and were expedited under budget.
• Served as mentor and editor to a visually impaired professional completing a Masters Degree in Journalism.
Harbor Publications, Boston, MA
Blumberg, Haverstein and Gramulknic, Boston, MA
Defense Research Program/Northwestern University, Boston, MA
1997 - 1999
Research Attorney/Research Assistant
PRWRA Ric Lanham - email@example.com - RL Stevens & Associates - http://www.interviewing.com