604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
IT specialist with more than 4 years of multifaceted experience, including e-commerce and project management, as well as working directly with customers in a consulting capacity throughout the full software life cycle. Background includes international and domestic experience in a leadership role. Graduate of Florida State University.
• Operating Systems: Windows NT, 98, 95, 3.1, UNIX
• Languages: HTML, Visual Basic, FOCUS, Crystal Reports, FORTRAN, TurboPascal, MATLAB, Basic, HP Chemstation GC and GCMS macro languages
• MS Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Image Composer, FrontPage, Project
• PM Applications: LBMS (SPARK), Microsoft Project
Shell Services International (SSI), Thailand and U.S.
1997 - Present
SOUTHEAST ASIA SHELL EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION PROJECT
• Served as a consultant working directly with the customer in SE Asia to assess and gather system requirements.
• Returned to the U.S. and led a team of four throughout the full life cycle of the project.
• Developed a customized solution from a generic system that included the control system's rapid application development (RAD), configuration and integration of the SCADA system applications, and construction of functional and detailed design specifications.
• Interacted with managers, engineers, and operators in the field, as well as project team members.
AFRICAN SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PROJECT
• Managed all project activities to develop an interactive online users / training guide for a process control system in Nigeria, including development and management of a $150,000 budget.
• Led the development of the guide using HTML with FrontPage as the editor.
• Provided customer accessibility from Houston through the Internet without the need for exportation.
SHELL OIL PRODUCTS COMPANY LABORATORY AUTOMATION PROJECTS
• Interfaced extensively with customers to assess and gather system requirements.
• Led the automation of laboratory and field analysis of product streams that included a Visual Basic GUI front end, HP GC macro instrument control and analysis, and a Crystal Reports / Access back end.
SANTE FE ENERGY YEAR 2000 PROJECT
• Led a project that inventoried and assessed systems at field locations in Indonesia and the U.S. to determine readiness for Year 2000 turnover.
• Guided customers through impact assessment by categories and performed vendor research to obtain written documentation regarding compliance of equipment.
• Conducted a series of customer awareness seminars and presentations based on industry compliance standards.
Florida Department of Transportation
1995 - 1997
Received introduction into IT industry, with an emphasis on FOCUS programming and working as a PC technician on the DOT Quick Response Team.
EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering
Club SSI Executive Council
Sports Committee Chairman
Shell Services International