604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
IT specialist with more than 4 years of multifaceted experience, including e-commerce and project management, as well as working directly with customers in a consulting capacity throughout the full software life cycle. Background includes international and domestic experience in a leadership role. Graduate of Florida State University.
• Operating Systems: Windows NT, 98, 95, 3.1, UNIX
• Languages: HTML, Visual Basic, FOCUS, Crystal Reports, FORTRAN, TurboPascal, MATLAB, Basic, HP Chemstation GC and GCMS macro languages
• MS Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Image Composer, FrontPage, Project
• PM Applications: LBMS (SPARK), Microsoft Project
Shell Services International (SSI), Thailand and U.S.
1997 - Present
SOUTHEAST ASIA SHELL EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION PROJECT
• Served as a consultant working directly with the customer in SE Asia to assess and gather system requirements.
• Returned to the U.S. and led a team of four throughout the full life cycle of the project.
• Developed a customized solution from a generic system that included the control system's rapid application development (RAD), configuration and integration of the SCADA system applications, and construction of functional and detailed design specifications.
• Interacted with managers, engineers, and operators in the field, as well as project team members.
AFRICAN SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PROJECT
• Managed all project activities to develop an interactive online users / training guide for a process control system in Nigeria, including development and management of a $150,000 budget.
• Led the development of the guide using HTML with FrontPage as the editor.
• Provided customer accessibility from Houston through the Internet without the need for exportation.
SHELL OIL PRODUCTS COMPANY LABORATORY AUTOMATION PROJECTS
• Interfaced extensively with customers to assess and gather system requirements.
• Led the automation of laboratory and field analysis of product streams that included a Visual Basic GUI front end, HP GC macro instrument control and analysis, and a Crystal Reports / Access back end.
SANTE FE ENERGY YEAR 2000 PROJECT
• Led a project that inventoried and assessed systems at field locations in Indonesia and the U.S. to determine readiness for Year 2000 turnover.
• Guided customers through impact assessment by categories and performed vendor research to obtain written documentation regarding compliance of equipment.
• Conducted a series of customer awareness seminars and presentations based on industry compliance standards.
Florida Department of Transportation
1995 - 1997
Received introduction into IT industry, with an emphasis on FOCUS programming and working as a PC technician on the DOT Quick Response Team.
EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering
Club SSI Executive Council
Sports Committee Chairman
Shell Services International
PRWRA Sandy Hild - The Résumé Doctor - Theresumedoctor@aol.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.theresumedoctor.com