604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Top-Producing Sales Professional with 5+ years of fast-track experience in diverse consumer sales environments, including nearly 2 years in management. Able to comprehend and assimilate technical subject matter and convey information in a clear, intelligent manner. Articulate communicator with all levels of associates, management and customers. Academic Credentials: Associate Degree-Business
AREAS OF STRENGTH / LICENSES
• Prospecting / Cold-Calling • Customer Needs Assessment
• Telephone Script Writing & Editing • Telemarketing
• Consultative Sales Approach • Appointment Setting
• Sales Leads Verification • Direct Sales
• Microsoft Office, ACT 2000 • Licensed Illinois Real Estate Agent
City & State Realty
2002 - Present
[Local branch of residential and commercial real estate firm.]
• Hired to generate leads for independent, residential real estate agent (through cold calling and inbound toll-free voice mail service) and to schedule/confirm appointments with agent. Encouraged by agent to study for and secure real estate license, after learning the business so quickly. Strive to develop client base, through continual cold calling, prospecting and networking efforts, and accurately recording prospect information into ACT database. Assist buyers in the purchase of new construction and existing homes. Qualify buyers to determine the type and dollar value of homes they can afford. Write and negotiate real estate contracts and transact earnest money. Coordinate with attorneys, home inspectors, lenders, and title companies, to assure efficient closings. Provide input to agent, regarding marketing strategies.
• Within 6 months of hire, scheduled 5-7 appointments per week, resulting in 12 home sales for agent, while building a solid pipeline of qualified prospects.
• After receiving real estate license, sold 5 homes in 5 months. On-track for tripling future production.
Multi-State Auto & Home Insurance
1999 - 2001
Cold-called extensively to secure qualified leads for 3 senior insurance brokers selling auto and homeowners insurance products. Gathered pertinent information from prospects to offer competitive and accurate quotes. Trained other associates in telesales procedures and telephone techniques.
• Recognized as of the top telesales associates, after securing 7 qualified leads per month, contributing to all 3 senior brokers achieving quarterly quota for two consecutive years.
1997 - 1998
Telesales division of home improvement contractor, specializing in roofing, sizing, gutters and windows.
1998 - 1998
Hired, trained, supervised, coached, and evaluated team of 27 telemarketers, obtaining qualified leads for potential home improvement contracts. Administered / operated hardware and software functions for auto-dialer system. Verified and compiled daily lead reports and forwarded to key management, who distributed all leads to the outside sales force.
• Promoted within 10 months, as the youngest manager (age 18) in company history.
• Authored office policies and procedures for telemarketing staff.
• Re-wrote scripts and rebuttals, which increased the potential for securing leads.
• Boosted staff morale and confidence, through one-on-one associate coaching.
1997 - 1998
Initiated nationwide sales of roofing, siding, gutters, and windows, utilizing qualified leads list, consisting of homeowners who recently experienced storm damage. Scheduled appointments with homeowners for general contractor to provide estimate for repairs.
• Ranked among the Top 3 Associates (out of 40) in generating leads per hour.
• Successfully achieved 5/6 leads per hour, compared to shift's average of 2-3.
• Assisted in training new associates in office operations and telephone scripts.
• Recommended for supervisory position after 10 months of
1995 - 1997
[Branch of nationwide market research firm.]
1996 - 1997
Directed team of interviewers, responsible for contacting qualified leads to complete market research surveys for nationwide accounts, comprised of high-profile and Fortune 500 companies.
• Promoted within one year, as the youngest supervisor (age 17) in the history of the company.
1995 - 1996
Conducted telephone surveys for market research programs.
• Designated as #1 Overall Producer out of 30, in obtaining completed surveys.
William E. Smith Junior College
Associate, Business Administration
PRWRA Joellyn Wittenstein-Schwerdlin - A-1 Quality Résumés & Career Services - 1819 Oriole Drive - Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007 - 847-285-1145 - 847-285-1838 fax - email@example.com - http://www.prwra.com/a-1resumes/