New Car Sales Consultant
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Sales and Account Management Professional
· With more than 15 years experience selling high ticket products to high-net-worth clientele.
· Proven track record achieving top ranking for sales while exceeding sales plan, currently the #1 sales consultant with a Mercedes-Benz dealership.
· Earned four promotions over six years with previous company.
· Communicated throughout career with physicians, dentists, attorneys, oil and gas executives, chief executive and financial officers, presidents, vice presidents, business owners, financial advisors, educational administrators, certified public accountants, architects, interior designers, and management professionals.
MERCEDES-BENZ HOUSTON GREENWAY – Houston, Texas
2000 to Present
New Car Sales Consultant
Generated the sale of Mercedes-Benz automobiles and negotiated contracts that range from $30,000 to $140,000.
· Achieved as high as 200% of monthly sales quota for number of cars sold.
· Sold 140 units and attained $216,406 in gross profit in 2003.
· Created an account base of approximately 600 clients and built a strong repeat and referral business, working from ground zero.
· Progressed in ranking for sales every year with company, achieving Top Three the fist year, Top Two the second, and maintaining the #1 position for sales since third year.
· Secured Platinum Achiever Award for attaining 102% of plan for Customer Service Index, which tracks customer experience during sales process.
TWEETER (Tweeter purchased Home Entertainment, Inc. in 1999) – Houston, Texas
1984 to 2000
Group Manager (1999 to 2000)
Managed sales and marketing, profit and loss, inventory management, and personal management operations at four specialty electronics stores in Houston following the purchase by Tweeter and during a transition period. Focused on one market and its growth capabilities. Supervised four store managers with $15 million in total gross revenue sales. Negotiated contracts that ranged from $10,000 to $50,000.
Operations Manager (1998 to 1999)
Coordinated and directed seven stores and supervised seven managers in the Houston and Dallas market, producing $18 million in annual gross sales.
Store Manager (1991 to 1998)
Managed largest location with $4.6 million in sales and supervising up to 24 employees.
Assistant Manager / Sales Representative (1984 to 1991)
Generated sales on retail floor, ranking in Top Ten for sales. Promoted in 1988 to assistant manager while still maintaining sales responsibilities at two locations and securing ranking in Top Five.
· Achieved as high as 117% of personal monthly sales plan, securing business with clients from Coco Cola Foods, Churrasco’s Restaurants, and Compaq.
· Team achieved #1 Ranking for top sales.
· Opened new stores and managed a remodeling project and implemented a new business model, keeping stores open and achieving a 5% to 10% growth in sales, which was better than expected and consistent with previous sales.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Assessing client needs and offering options
Smart and strategic selling
Managing existing accounts
Building a network
Developing a referral base
Building and nurturing client/business development relationships
Planning and conducting polished presentations
Overcoming objections and closing sales
Creating marketing strategies
Utilizing knowledge of profit and loss
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
SAN JACINTO COLLEGE – Completed 66 credit hours toward Associate of Applied Science
TWEETER SALES DEVELOPMENT TRAINER TRAINING – Taught sales development training
BLANCHARD MANAGEMENT TRAINING – Train the Trainer course on listening skills, identifying customer needs, customer service, and multi-faceted management model
LEADERSHIP DISNEY-STYLE TRAINING SEMINAR