604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
OIL & GAS FIELD PRODUCTION
Dedicated professional with 20+ years oil field and drilling rig experience. Willing to travel and relocate. Enthusiastic oil safety professional with proven skills in:
• Roustabout Crew Supervision • Relief Barge Pusher
• Pedistral Crane Operator • On Scene Incident Commander
• Experienced Driller • Hazardous Materials Technician
• First Responder • Confined Space Team Leader
Strong team member, able to motivate crews to accomplish high production rates while maintaining high safety methods and practices.
Medco Oil Company, Cody, Wyoming
1983 - Present
PRODUCTION OPERATOR II
Experienced Production Operator qualified and competent to operate all instrumentation vessels, trucks, and cranes. Operate production wells, injection wells and pumps. Provide safety training on full range of safety topics. On the Fire Brigade and Safety Committee for four years.
• Achieved oil treatment chemical reduction by new process.
• Reduced workforce through reprioritization of work responsibilities.
• Hazardous Materials On-Scene Commander.
• Hazardous Materials Training Instructor - OSHA/ANSI/API.
• Confined Space & H2S Hazards Instructor.
• Individual Achievement Award - Response to blowout and fire on drilling rig # 20.
Lasten Productions, Cody, Wyoming
1982 - 1983
Pushed a roustabout crew in a pipeline operation to achieve high production goals.
Republician Drilling, Cody, Wyoming
1980 - 1982
PEDISTRAL CRANE OPERATOR
Summertime Marine, Cody, Wyoming
1977 - 1979
PEDISTRAL CRANE OPERATOR
Hazardous Material Tech II...Hazard Communication...H2S...Confined Space/Structural Rescue...First Responder...E.M.T...S.T.O.P. Safety Program...Spill Prevention, Control & Counter Measure (SPCC)...Chemical Storage & Spill Clean-Up...Respiratory Training Including SCBA, SAR, and APR...Lock Out/Tag Out...Competent Person - Excavation...Exposure Control...American Red Cross Standard First Aid and CPR.
Member - National Search & Rescue (1990-Present)
Cody Fire School - Auto-Extraction Instructor...Rope Rescue Instructor...Ropes & Knots Instructor.
Park County Search & Rescue - Emergency Location Transmitter...Incident Command System...Global Positioning Systems...White Water Rescue...Man Tracking...Map & Compass...Certified Padi Diving.
National Ski Patrol - Patrol Leader (1988-92)...Winter Emergency Care...Winter Survival.
Yellowstone National Park - Basic Fire School/Fire Behavior...Helicopter Training.
PRWRA Cory Edwards - Partnering For Success, LLC - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - Resumes4results.com - Resumewriter@aol.com - 703-444-7835 - 703-444-2005 fax